Chapter 11🤘🏽

First I wanna say thank you to all my loyal readers. I try to update this story as much as I can just for you guys but thank you for making this book possible 😘😘😘😘.

Naomi P.O.V
I watched him leave and I instantly got sad. My phone started ringing and without looking at it I answered.

Hello?

Fix yo face ma. I'll be back before you know it. I'll call everyday and text. Focus on school and worry about staying out of trouble and especially keeping yo hands to yo self.

I laughed.

Whatever Shae. Can you tell me about every place you stop considering I'll never be able to travel places like those.

You will soon. You'll be able to travel all these places with me I promise but I will and I'll get you some from every stop.

Thank you.

I walked upstairs to my room and we kept the conversation going until he got on his flight. I looked at the time and it was 4 o'clock meaning my dad's home.

Not even a minute later he came into my room. "Hey Daddy." "Naomi get yo shit and get out."

"Get out?" I asked looking confused.

"You went to school looking like a hoe, got the fighting, and then left without permission. I can't take this no more. Ever since that thug moved next door you been going out of yo mind Naomi. Get yo shit and just go."

"But Da--" he sighed "Naomi just leave baby girl. It hurts me to do this more than it hurts you."

"Fine. I'll go." I got up and grabbed my suit case. I put all my clothes and shoes in it. I went to my restroom and grabbed all my hygiene products and make-up.

I got anything else I need and rolled my bags downstairs. "Naomi?" My father said making me turn around.

"I love you." "That's good. Fuck you." I said. I put my stuff in my car and sat in it letting my tears fall.

I picked my phone up and called Romeo.
Baby🤞🏼👫
Hello?

Romeo. I need you.

I'm here baby what you need?

Can we meet up somewhere?

Yeah. You okay?

Yeah um meet me in the parking lot of McDonald's.

Okay baby I'm on the way now.

Thank you.

No problem. I love you.

I love you too.

I hung up and backed out the driveway. I pulled up to McDonald's and found his car.

I got out and knocked on his window. He unlocked the door and I got in.

"What's wrong?" I instantly broke down and he pulled me into a hug. "Naomi did he touch you?"

I shook my head No. "What's wrong?" "He kicked me out and I have no where else to go."

"Why?" I humped my shoulders. "All yo stuff in the car?" I nodded.

"We going to my house. My folks won't say none." "Okay."

"You good to drive or you want me to drop you off and me and my brother can come back for yo car?"

"I'm good." I said. "Ight just follow me." I nodded. I got myself together and got out.