Chapter 3♥❗

"Wake up Nay." Jen said rocking me.

"What?" "Get ready for church." I stretched as I climbed out of bed.

I took a shower, freshened up, and brushed my teeth. I sat on my bed trying to figure out what to wear today and decided to take a picture on Snapchat and post it on instagram. *mm*

Caption:Church Flow💕....No Makeup since some female said I wear it cause I need it.

Shae💕
Wassup Ma?

Nothing getting ready for church

You was serious bout that?

Duh I go to every event dealing with church.

Coo. I'll come through

You don't "come through" a church Shae. You attend a church.

Same thing but I'll hit you up later let me get dress.

👍dress appropriate

I put my phone on the charger and went to my closet. "Naomi here go yo outfit."

I heard my brother say.

"What do you mean my outfit?"

"Pops told me to bring this to you so evidently he want you to wear it." "Ugh okay."

I grabbed the outfit and went to put it on.

It was a long skirt, black flats, black t-shirt, with a black bow, and of course a bun stuffer.

I put the side of the skirt in a knot, slid on a jean jacket, added accessories, and grabbed one of my bows with rhinestones on it.

"I look cute." I said looking in my full body mirror.

"Now you know you gone get an ass whooping." Calvin and O'shae was standing in my door way.

"Shut up Calvin." "Ay, pops look at Nay." he yelled.

"Stop all of that screaming boy, awwww look at my grandbaby I knew you'll step out of that crowd one day."

"You knew daddy was gone beat her ass today also." him and Shae sat there laughing but ian see the joke.

"What? Oh no no no take all the extra stuff off and wear exactly what I gave you, no more no less Naomi." My dad said you could literally see his veins popping out his neck.

I rolled my eyes and went to take everything else off.

"That's my girl, now you look like something don't she?" He asked everybody.

"Like a damn fool this girl 17 damn near grown let her wear what the fuck she wanna wear." "Do you buy her clothes?" He asked.

"I will if you stop being such an asshole." she told him. "Ay y'all chill don't be doing allat in front us." Calvin said.

They all arguing and didn't even notice I went downstairs with Jennifer and answered the door for Sofia. "Bitch what's all that noise?"