01: weird.

"hansollie? hansol~" seungkwan whined, met only by a grunt from his boyfriend. "hansol, you're pretty heavy you know," he groaned, trying to push hansol off him, but the guy was still asleep.

hansol mumbled something, his face buried in seungkwan's neck.

"sollie, please, i don't feel so good," seungkwan said, his breathing becoming rather ragged.

"hmm?" hansol uttered, suddenly awake. he rolled off of seungkwan, sitting up slightly. "what's wrong?" he brushed seungkwan's blond hair back from his forehead, his brow creasing.

"just feel a bit sick," seungkwan answered, wincing as his stomach lurched. he slowly got out of bed and went to the bathroom.

"you okay there, love?" hansol asked, trailing after him, his brown hair sticking up and his eyes puffy from sleep.

seungkwan stood with his hands braced on either side of the sink. he exhaled slowly.

"actually, i think i'm okay," he said quietly.

"you sure?" said hansol, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend gently.

seungkwan nodded. "let's get up now, anyway. i'm kinda hungry."

hansol pouted at him in the mirror, prompting seungkwan to roll his eyes.

"but i wanted to cuddle with you longer."

seungkwan scoffed. "that wasn't cuddling, you were practically suffocating me."

"seungkwannie~" hansol pressed kisses to seungkwan's neck, making him blush.

"no," he said, smiling. "it's time for breakfast."

once the two had finished breakfast, seungkwan shooed hansol away to take a shower whilst he washed up the dishes. his stomach felt funny again, and he pressed his palm to his forehead, but he didn't feel hot. could it just be indigestion?

"i'm leaving for work soon, love," said hansol, sneaking up behind seungkwan and kissing his ear, causing him to shriek.

"alright, but will you stop doing that?" seungkwan exclaimed, wanting to wipe that stupid grin off his boyfriend's face.

"nope."

"oh, you are infuriating."

"and you are beautiful," hansol said, taking seungkwan's face in his hand and kissing him.

seungkwan held onto hansol's white button-down, pulling him closer until the sink was pressing into his back.

"shit, i gotta go," hansol muttered, looking regretful.

"good thing you've got me, then! to keep you on track," seungkwan said, patting hansol on the head.

hansol looked smug. "and you're all i need, baby," he said with a wink.

"god, stop," seungkwan mumbled, hiding his red face in his hands. he peeked out from behind his hands, letting hansol pass him to grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

"you look really sexy in pyjamas," hansol told him.

"go to work, you ass!"

"i can't really beat yours, though," hansol pointed out, giving seungkwan's butt a quick squeeze before stepping out of his boyfriend's range. "i still wanted to cuddle for longer."

"aigoo, go to work, you big baby," seungkwan told him, bopping him on the nose.

"one more," he murmured, stealing one last kiss before heading towards the door.