30: ready.

"what kind of perfect man would take you to your hometown to get married?" jeonghan sighed, cradling jeonghwa to his chest as the aeroplane dipped a little.

"my man, obviously," seungkwan scoffed, grinning as he squeezed hansol's hand.

"i just wanted it to be perfect," he mumbled. seungkwan kissed the back of his hand.

"you are just too good to me," he murmured in response.

"why did you make me get on a plane?" wonwoo asked stiffly, his fingers laced with mingyu's.

"honey, you've asked this every ten minutes since the plane took off," mingyu said quietly, his brow crinkling in concern. "are you in any pain?"

"no, but this seatbelt is fucking annoying," wonwoo snapped. he tugged irritatedly at the belt that felt too tight around his baby bump.

"honey," mingyu said softly, rubbing his husband's arm.

"it's only because of the turbulence," jisoo said gently. "well be able to take them off soon. don't stress too much, wonwoo."

wonwoo huffed but just allowed mingyu to calm him down.

"we'll be there soon," seungkwan muttered. hansol squeezed his hand.

they spent the rest of the journey listening to the kids babbling and resolving any fights that were breaking out over whose colouring pencil was whose.

an hour or so later, the families were settled in their hotel rooms.

jeonghan had gone all traditional all of a sudden and forbid hansol and seungkwan from seeing each other until the wedding the following morning.

"i don't see why this is necessary," seungkwan grumbled as he sat on the plush bed in the middle of the room.

"it's romantic!" jeonghan insisted, folding a pile of small clothes. "seungcheol and hansol can have some dad time."

"wow," wonwoo drawled, pushing his spectacles up his nose. "sounds like a great idea."

"wonwoo, i get the mood swings - really," said jeonghan, throwing him a look. "but enough sass, thanks."

wonwoo shrugged and turned the page in his book. he absently rubbed his round tummy. "i won't bother you for too long," he replied.

"he's kidding, won," seungkwan said, heaving himself off the bed and crossing to where wonwoo sat on the small sofa. he picked up little jeonghwa who was tucked in snugly beside the bespectacled man and cuddled her. "i can't wait to meet my baby," he cooed, kissing jeonghwa's forehead.

"momma!" seunghyun yelled, bursting through the door and throwing himself at his mother, "seungmin took my sweets and won't give them back!"

"eomma!" the almost-two-year-old whined, toddling in through the open door. he held up a bag of sweets in his pudgy hands.

"who gave my sons sweets?" jeonghan demanded.

a guilty-looking mingyu walked in with seungwon trailing behind him.

wonwoo held back a laugh as he looked at his husband.

"wonwoo, your husband is corrupting my children," jeonghan sniffed.

"sorry, i can't control him," wonwoo said, clicking his tongue. "or his sweet addiction."

"the sweets were in uncle gyu-gyu's bag and seunghyun found them and uncle gyu-gyu said he could have them," seungwon reeled off. he went over to his uncle wonnie and patted the baby bump gently.