31: i do.

hansol forgot how to breathe as he watched seungkwan walking down the aisle towards him.

the pregnant male who had recently refreshed the pink in his hair, and had blushing cheeks to match, walked slowly arm in arm with his mother. the small woman had met seungkwan that morning, and he had gotten ready with the help of jeonghan and seokmin at his childhood home.

seungkwan was dressed all in white, practically glowing as he reached hansol, taking his place at his side.

everything was a blur as the couple became newly-weds, enraptured by each other in their own little bubble.

seungkwan threw the bouquet and jisoo caught it. laughing, the doctor kissed seokmin and tossed it to another guest.

"oh my god, minghao?" seungkwan uttered, spotting his friend in the audience with his boyfriend junhui. "i didn't know you were coming!"

"junhui surprised me," minghao explained, wrapping an arm around junhui's waist, who was wearing a pale turquoise suit, whilst minghao was in lavender. "he came home from his business trip early, got a promotion and decided to bring us to jeju."

"that's amazing," seungkwan said, hugging minghao the best he could with his huge belly.

"how are you, junhui?" hansol said with a smile.

"doing good," the chinese man replied, "i'll be staying in korea for at least the next six months."

"that's great."

"and then if i'm called to china, this one's coming with me," he said, squeezing minghao's shoulder.

"last one to the sea is a rotten egg!" seungwon yelled, sprinting off towards the ocean with tina running after him.

"don't you dare get wet!" jeonghan shrieked, with seokmin just laughing as his daughter ran off after seungwon.

"leave them be," seungcheol chuckled. "have they started cooking already?"

"i can smell the barbeque," jisoo agreed, and he and seungcheol wandered down the beach towards the smell of samgyeopsal.

jeonghan checked on jeonghwa, who was in her pram under a sun umbrella, being watched over by seungkwan's mom. seokmin walked over with kyungsoo in his arms, and whispered something to jeonghan. the two looked over at minghao.

"seungkwan," minghao said in an excited whisper, grabbing his friend's hands.

"yeah?" seungkwan asked expectantly.

"i'm pregnant," he admitted, biting his lip.

hansol wordlessly shook junhui's hand, who was beaming from ear to ear.

"sorry, say that again," seungkwan said, shaking his head.

"i'm pregnant!"

seungkwan gripped minghao's hands with a yell. "i'm so excited! that's- ugh, that's just amazing, minghao!"

"i knew it," jeonghan remarked.

"food's ready!" seungcheol called, and everyone made their way over to the round tables on the sand.

"kids, get over here!" jeonghan yelled, prompting seungwon and tina to stop splashing sea water on each other and run to their respective tables.

once all the guests were seated, with seungkwan's mother and the chois sitting at the newly married couple's head table, seungcheol stood up. the guests fell silent as seungcheol started sweating.

"thank you all for coming," he began, "uh..."

jeonghan pointed at the cue cards in his husband's hands.