29: say yes.

"what do you mean he's acting funny?" seungkwan huffed as he attempted to balance his phone between his shoulder and ear as he carried some dishes to the sink.

"i'm telling you, it's suspicious," jeonghan insisted. "seungwon, yes you're such a strong boy but put your brother down- seunghyun! give the lipstick to mommy..."

seungkwan chuckled as he could just tell jeonghan was home alone with his four children again. it seemed like every day was a new challenge but some things about the three choi boys just didn't change.

"sweetie, i'm certain."

"jeonghan, he's my boyfriend," seungkwan reasoned. "i would know if he's acting shady. and please, hansol can't keep a secret to save his life."

"seungcheol, clean seunghyun's face, please. seungkwan, i'm never wrong, you know."

seungkwan scoffed. sounded like jeonghan wasn't alone with the kids, after all.

"jeonghan, you still think i'm having a boy," seungkwan deadpanned.

"you are having a boy, sweetie," jeonghan replied.

seungkwan rolled his eyes. "whatever. anyway, i'm telling you - hansol is not acting suspicious."

"alright," jeonghan agreed, though he still thought he was right. "talk soon, sweetie."

"bye, han."

seungkwan hung up and placed his phone on the counter with a sigh. he looked at all the dishes that had piled up and sighed again. he should have washed some last night-

"hey, boo," hansol mumbled sleepily, wrapping his arms around his boyfriend's waist.

"hey, sollie," seungkwan replied, lacing his fingers with hansol's. "hungry for breakfast?"

"hungry for something," he responded, pressing a kiss to seungkwan's neck.

seungkwan rolled his eyes.

"how's our little chwe doing today, hm?" hansol asked, resting his chin on seungkwan's shoulder and rubbing the baby bump. "any kicking?"

"not since last night," seungkwan told him, turning his head to kiss hansol's cheek. "must be sleeping."

"i can't wait to meet her," hansol mumbled into seungkwan's shoulder, hands gently stroking his boyfriend's rounded tummy. "nearly there, now."

seungkwan smiled. "past the six-month mark, now, at least."

"i'm so excited," hansol laughed, turning seungkwan in his arms to face him. "i love you so much," he said, before kissing him.

***

"i love sundays," seungkwan sighed as he sat comfortably outside a cafe in the sun.

"why?" wonwoo asked with curiosity.

"because i don't have to do anything," seungkwan explained. "sundays are so relaxing."

wonwoo chuckled, rubbing his belly. "if you say so."

"i do say so," seungkwan joked. "this is so nice," he said, looking around at the trees that were covered in green leaves. he pulled his pink sweater sleeves over his hands and rested them on his baby bump.

"you seem happy," wonwoo observed with a slight smile.

"i am," seungkwan said with a grin. "everything is perfect."