08: dinner.

"hey, 'sollie," seungkwan mumbled, throwing his arms around his boyfriend the moment he walked in the front door.

"hey," hansol said into seungkwan's hair. "you okay, boo?"

"i just missed you."

"well, we can't have that," he teased, kissing seungkwan's nose. "how was my boo's day?"

"it was good, hansollie," seungkwan answered, kissing hansol's lips, one hand in his hair. "how was yours?"

hansol grinned. "good. i've got a meeting with my supervisor tomorrow, and i'm pretty sure i'll get transferred to the other team."

"that's great," said seungkwan, the end of his sentence muffled by hansol's mouth on his.

the brunette slid his hands down seungkwan's back, squeezing his ass a little, making the blond moan.

"dinner first," he said brightly, releasing seungkwan and patting his butt.

"oh my god," seungkwan whined. "not fair."

"i'm hungry," hansol said shamelessly, "i'll love you later, okay?" he ruffled seungkwan's hair.

"fine," he muttered.

"i got that chocolate for you, by the way," said hansol, sliding the bar across the table.

"you are the best, honestly."

"and you are a fantastic cook, boo," hansol added with a wink.

the two enjoyed their meal but seungkwan was getting increasingly frustrated, not to mention more than a little hot and bothered, by the looks hansol was giving him from across the dining table. the sort of looks that pushed any other thoughts out of seungkwan's mind.

"hansol, how do you expect me to keep it in my pants with you eye-fucking me across the damn table?" he demanded.

hansol laid down his chopsticks and took a sip of water.

"have you finished your dinner yet?" he asked innocently.

"you are such a fucking tease," seungkwan grumbled.

"you're so cute when you're mad," hansol cooed, getting up from the table and walking round to seungkwan's side, running a hand through the blond's hair.

"hansol, i swear-"

seungkwan was cut off by a pair of lips and hands pulling him up. an awkward walk of kissing, touching and groping led the two to the bedroom, hansol pushing him down onto the bed. fumbling hands removed shirts and kisses were pressed to the newly exposed skin.

"hansol," seungkwan mumbled.

"seungkwan, you're so beautiful," hansol breathed, his hands on seungkwan's hips as he trailed hot, wet kisses down the blond's chest and stomach.

"fuck," seungkwan got out; hansol's hands were on the waistband of the blond's jeans.

and seungkwan went over the edge, dragging hansol with him.

***

"so beautiful," hansol murmured as the sunlight streamed through their bedroom window. he stroked seungkwan's hair as he slept, cuddling into hansol's side.

"hansollie," seungkwan mumbled, opening one eye. "you'll be late for work."

"shit," he muttered. he looked at his boyfriend. "you're awfully calm after last night," he observed. "normally you yell at me complaining 'hansol, my ass hurts!' you didn't even punch me yet." grinning, he bopped seungkwan on the nose.