Ch.3

Enjoy~

_____________________

Jungkook's POV

Jungkook was, once again, at his modeling shoot. He didn't mind too much today, by must've woken up on the right side of his bed. His black hair covered his eyes that were outlined in black just a bit, giving him a intimidating stare. He could tell just by looking around the set that the girls and even some of the guys weren't looking at him. Were they really that intimated or scared? Jungkook shook his head, flicking his bangs out if his eyes see he could see better. He was currently sitting against a brick wall wearing a ripped up black and red sweater and black leather pants. The public seemed to love the concept of 'Jungkook and Leather Pants' so much that it actually started trending on the main social platforms, like twitter, Instagram and Snapchat, even Facebook.

Jungkook pulled his right leg up to his chest, resting his arm across it. He also had, as expected, a lollipop in his mouth. This one was strawberry making the shoot much more enjoyable. He playfully swirled his tongue around the circle of hard candy, a smirk forming around the stick as he caught the stares of a few girls. He continued to lick, suck and play with the lolli unconsciously, as if it was second nature. It kind of was, Jungkook ate these non-stop when he was alone at his apartment. The photographer snapped a bunch of pictures just by Jungkook enjoying his lollipop, to which Jungkook shrugged mentally. He couldn't do it for real because the photographer was taking pictures, obviously.

If he was given a choice to choose sweet over savory, it would be one hundred percent sweet. Who said something sweet can't be savory, too? He found lollipops very sweet and savory. Say what you want, but Jungkook's opinion wouldn't change.

He wasn't entirely sure when his addiction had started, but probably around age . . . what? Fourteen? Yeah, around there. He'd never been someone who enjoyed eating candy a lot but when he had less and less time to do things he wanted and more and more time to study, do chores and get groceries, he made it more bearable by sucking on lollies while he was at it. He'd always been a problem solver, it just depended on the solution he ended up with.

His body was full of cramps when Hoseok, his photographer, said it was break time and that during his break he was going to have a small interview. Jungkook sighed in annoyance but nodded reluctantly. This is the life he chose and he had to now do what it took to keep it. It paid well, so he was fine with it.

He stood up, stretching before fixing his sweater to a more comfortable position, causing it to hang off of his left shoulder. It was kind of hot on set and it wasn't just because of him. He walked over to an empty spot and leaned against the wall, holding his hand out to the girl who came holding a bottle of water. She placed it in his hand and bowed before running off, probably to tell the others about how their hands had brushed. They had, but not in a flirtatious way, it was simply an accident. Knowing them, they'd blow it out of proportion. Just as he was taking a drink from the bottle, a girl holding a notepad came up to him with a boy next to her who was holding a camera, more than likely recording. Jungkook raised an eyebrow, waiting for her to speak.

"Is it true you're dating Jung Hoseok, your photographer?" The girl asked, almost causing him to spit out his water. His eyes widened in shock before he regained his composure, shaking his head.

"No, not even close." He answered simply, drinking some more of his water while thinking about how stupid the rumors people came up with were.

"How come our source saw you talking with him yesterday? You seemed very close and playing around a lot. Are you sure there's nothing else going on?" She inquired and he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Look, I haven't been in a relationship for who knows how long and I'm not interested in getting into one anytime soon either so, no, nothing is going on. We barely talked and all it was about was when I needed to come in for my shoot."

"Ah, I see . . . well then, fans have been wondering if you'll be going out anytime soon. They'd love to have a public, face to face meeting with you, Mr. Jeon!" By the excitement her voice held, he could tell that she was probably, too, a fan.

"Hm, I don't know . . . I'll see what I can do with my schedule but in the mean time, keep an eye out, it might be an unplanned thing." He winked before walking away, bottle in hand, leaving the interviewer in shock and with a blush on her cheeks.

Rumors really annoyed him. Why can't they just leave things alone and stick to their weird fantasies in their heads? Helle have to talk with his agent about getting them off of that rumor.

_____________________
1k