Ch. 26

I apologise for not updating for so long! School has been keeping me busy -_-

Expect more updates soon!

___________________

Seokjin's POV

He was sat across from Yoongi in the younger male's new apartment, catching up on what Yoongi had been up to the past week or so. Turns out, he had had been doing quite well. Yoongi was already recording his first album and the company he had signed with was already preparing his debut. The elder beyond proud of how fast Yoongi's career was moving forward. He'd had no idea that Yoongi wanted to be a rapper, but he was glad that Yoongi's dreams were coming true.

The new apartment Yoongi had bought wasn't awfully big, but it was decently sized. Of course, it was much smaller than his house, but Yoongi was the only one living there, so it really didn't need to be that big. There wasn't much in it yet and he assumed that Yoongi just hadn't gotten the time to buy any decorations yet. Luckily, the elder had been smart enough to bring a house warming gift for him. It was more of an apartment warming gift, but the title didn't matter much.

Yoongi didn't even have a couch or tv yet. There were three stools at the kitchen island, which they were currently sat on, but at least it was something. Yoongi had given him a tour of his apartment and the elder was glad to see that Yoongi still had his little stuff. Hopefully he didn't push away regressing because of his new job.

"Wait, you slept with him?" He bursted out laughing, shaking his head as he ran a hand through his brown hair.

"Hyung," Yoongi whined out in embarrassment, "I was tired and barely awake! I wasn't thinking straight. You can't blame me for that. Besides, he agreed. So it's partly his fault that happened too."

"I still can't believe you just yanked him onto your mattress. Ever heard of consent?" He joked, still laughing and smiling. It was nice to have a normal conversation with Yoongi. To joke around and make fun of each other. It had been too long since he had had a light conversation that wasn't drowned out by serious topics or situations.

Yoongi's brows furrowed when his eyes once again latched onto Seokjin's cheek. "Are you gonna tell me what that bruise is all about now, Seokjin?" Yoongi lacked honorifics.

He signed and shook his head, hand wrapping around the glass of Orange juice Yoongi had given him. "Like I told you when I first got here, it's nothing. Just a little accident." Seokjin shrugged it off. He didn't want to talk about it.

"Nothing? A little accident?" Yoongi spluttered, eyes widening in disbelief. "Your face is black and blue and green! That's not a little accident. That was clearly done on purpose and I want to know who did it. Right now. Not weeks later when the bruise is gone."

Yoongi's voice was stern and Seokjin wondered when he had grown up so much. Seokjin had always seen him as a kid. Maybe not that young, but he had matured so much in such little time. Maybe that's what careers do; make people mature. Seokjin couldn't bring himself to lie to Yoongi. "It was Jungkook, Yoongi. Are you happy now?"

The younger male leapt out of his seat - or rather, off of his stool - in complete outrage. His eyes were narrowed, lips pursed, and brows pulled down in anger. "Jungkook did that? Our Jungkook? The model who could never take his hands off of you? The model who was overly protective? Your boyfriend?!"

Seokjin nodded. He wasn't sure why he had expected Yoongi to be calm about it. His red haired dongsaeng was clearly angry and, as much as Seokjin wanted to object, he had every right to be. Seokjin was his best friend, so of course he would be upset that his best friend's boyfriend had hit him in the face.