Ch. 23

Gotta love angst, eh?

____________________

Seokjin's POV

He slowly came back to consciousness, a warmth surrounding his tired body and he couldn't help but sigh and curl up underneath the blanket above him. Attempting to shift, he was a little surprised when something was wrapped tightly around his torso and preventing him from moving. He huffed and his brows furrowed as he planted his hands beneath himself and pushed up, eyes fluttering open when the grip around his body released. As his eyes slowly adjusted to the bright lighting, he was able to fully see what had been restraining him.

A familiar black haired man laid beneath him, face relaxed, eyes closed, and hair scattered across his forehead. He could've cried at how adorable the younger looked in his sleep and he pressed a light kiss to his jaw as he hummed. He was just about to lower himself back down onto his body to hopefully sleep some more when his boyfriend's eyes cracked open, half lidded and barely awake. His tongue snaked out to wet his lips, finding them dry as he did so. He had never liked how when he woke up his lips would be dry and seemingly chapped.

"Jungkook?" He mumbled, eyes blinking rapidly in an attempt to wake himself up. The younger didn't respond much, simply shifted slightly and reached up to wrap his arms around the elder's waist, pulling him down onto his chest. He definitely didn't mind, but judging by the amount of light streaming in through the living room window, it was pretty late in the morning or possible afternoon. He sighed against Jungkook's neck, nuzzling the space slightly. "We need to get up. It's late."

The younger hummed and tightened his grip on his waist, tangling his legs with the elder's as his chest rose and fell in slow succession. He rolled his eyes and began pressing kisses to Jungkook's neck, an idea of how to wake him up coming to mind. Waiting impatiently for the younger's reaction, he resisted the temptation of laughing and focused on the task at hand. He trailed kisses up Jungkook's neck before nipping at his sharp jaw, feeling him tense beneath him.

Not hesitating for even a second, he slid his hand down Jungkook's side and stopped just at the top of his thigh, pressing his finger tips into the muscle and grinning when it jerked in response. Jungkook swallowed beneath his lips, his Adam's Apple bobbing slowly before he exhaled. Lips pursed, he decided he needed to do more to effectively get him to wake up. Slightly frustrated at the little response he had gained, he tugged down the fabric of Jungkook's tank top, revealing the first part of his shoulder.

He immediately dove in, sucking and nipping at the smooth skin beneath his lips and all the while slowly massaging Jungkook's thigh. He squirmed only slightly when Jungkook's finger nails dug into his waist, the pinching sensation causing his brows to furrow. Nipping exceptionally hard at Jungkook's collar bone, he grinned in satisfaction when his boyfriend let out a sharp curse of,

"Shit."

As if he hadn't done enough, he pulled his hand away from Jungkook's thigh and sneaked his hand up his shirt instead, grabbing the hem of Jungkook's boxers which were pulled up higher than his sweatpants and pulling it up before letting the elastic snap against Jungkook's skin. The younger's his bucked in automatic response and the elder breathed out an airy chuckle.

"Hyung, what are you doing?" Jungkook finally spoke a whole sentence, his voice husky and deeper than usual from lack of use. He pushed himself up onto his hands again, nudging his nose against Jungkook's.

"I'm waking you up. Are you awake yet?" He brought one of his hands down and stuck his index finger underneath the hem of Jungkook's boxers once again, wiggling it around experimentally. Jungkook's hand was quick to grab his wrist and his heart rate picked up a notch at the authoritative move.