Ch. 22

Get ready for some information about Taekook's past, Jiyoon's helpful advice, and some JinKook fluff for your soul

____________________

Jungkook's POV

He arrived at Seokjin's exactly at eight o'clock, mask and hat concealing his identity from any onlookers that could be possible fans. He glanced around for a moment to make sure no one recognized him before heading up to the door of Seokjin's house, knocking on it three times and waiting for an answer. After a few minutes of standing there, a short "come in!" was heard on the other side of the door. He turned the knob and entered the house, eyes scanning the kitchen first as he closed the door behind him.

It wasn't long before he spotted Seokjin on the couch held in another person's arms. His body tensed and he made his way over to the two people on the couch, unsure of who exactly was holding his boyfriend. As he rounded the couch, he breathed a sigh of relief, though his concern shot through his body when his eyes landed on the elder. Seokjin was curled up against Jiyoon's chest, his breathing unsteady and his hair a complete mess.

He wasn't sure exactly what was going on. He had received a call from the woman just twenty minutes ago, telling him to hurry up and come over to see Seokjin, so he had done so. It wasn't like he had been doing anything overly important anyway. After he had dropped Seokjin off at work, he had made his way over to his private gym to workout. He hadn't been working out as much as he wanted and needed to, so he had been catching up on the sessions he had missed. The chilly weather outside had helped cool his sweating body, but the leather jacket he wore was keeping his body heat trapped inside it and he was starting to sweat all over again.

He peeled his jacket off of his body and tossed it on the empty recliner. Jiyoon nudged Seokjin's still body and the elder shifted, but didn't respond. It was weird for him, because he hadn't seen Seokjin like this before.

"Oppa, Jungkook is here. He's worried about you," she spoke, her voice smooth and soft. He had always liked female voices and how gentle they sounded when they spoke softly and Jiyoon was no exception. She had a beautiful voice and he couldn't help but wonder what she sounded like when she sang.

His arms were flat against his sides and he was suddenly grateful that he had worn a sleeveless top, because the less fabric was working on cooling him down faster. A sigh passed Seokjin's lips and the elder sat up, looking up at the younger from where he sat on the couch and his chest constricted painfully at how Seokjin looked. His lids were drooping from how tired he was and overall he just looked sad. The worst thing was, was that he didn't know why he was sad.

He glanced over at Jiyoon who was now standing, thigh high black stockings pulled up her long legs, a plaid red skirt pulled over her hips and a tight long sleeve half shirt hugging her upper body. Jiyoon's long hair cascaded over her shoulders and down to her waist in smooth waves, her eyes lined in black kohl. Over all, she was absolutely stunning. He should introduce her to Namjoon; the man was still single at twenty four and needed to get out and meet someone.

"He's tired, but he won't sleep. He was mumbling something about not being able to without Yoongi oppa, but he isn't answering his phone. Go ahead and try, but I'm not sure he'll sleep," she said, motioning to the elder and dropping her arm against her side. "I told Taehyung to get him some sleeping pills from the bathroom, but he hasn't come back. I'll go check on him I guess."

She smiled but Jungkook frowned. "Noona, Taehyung's here? Why?"

"Oppa bright him home from work. They work together, remember?" He nodded and she left with a smile, making her way down the dim hallway.