Ch.6

Enjoy!

____________________

SeokJin's POV

He slipped on his grey sweater that hung loosely on his broad shoulders, fixing his hair as he took a deep breath that was soon released as a worn out sigh.

To say the day had been hard, was an understatement. His whole body ached, especially his feet. The restaurant's only waitress had quit after throwing a huge tantrum about how the customers never gave tips and that she didn't get paid enough. That left Jin with the duty of taking orders, cooking, checking on customers and collecting the money. He would've called Jiyoon in, but today was her day off and she said she had plans. He hated intruding on people so he took it upon himself to do all of it so he didn't have to call her.

He started to shut down the restaurant, starting by shutting off everything in the kitchen so no fires were started and the electricity wasn't ran up by a light left on.

SeokJin smiled briefly as he went to shut off the light of the dining room, the smile soon disappearing at the thought of walking home this late. It had been an extra long day due to being the only one there. It had been a busy day in general. Just as his hand was bringing the switch down, he stopped, watching in annoyance as the door to the restaurant opened. His eyes lidded themselves as he watched in frustration at the man who had entered.

"We're closing."

Jin broke the silence, his words directed at the man who stood there rather silently with his hands in the pocket of his dull green hoodie. Jin crossed his arms over his chest, the silence of the customer only furthering his bad mood. All he wanted to do was get home and sleep. Was that too much to ask? Apparently so.

"Didn't you hear me? You need to leave so I can go home. Now, just turn around and leave. If you don't, I'll have to-"

"Actually," the stranger cut off his words. "I wanted to talk to you."

"Ha!" Jin laughed, disbelief flooding his tone as he responded. "I don't even know you and I have someone at home I need to get to, so, if you'd be so kind, go." Jin knew Yoongi had probably stayed up for him, even more so if he was in Little Space. When he was late home, Yoongi usually wasn't in Little Space, guessing something was wrong most of the time. He didn't want the younger staying up any longer than absolutely possible, his mother instincts instantly made him put the younger before him.

"Boyfriend? Besides, I just need five minutes." The stranger's deep voice broke Jin from his thoughts and he shook his head, denying the man his wants.

"It's none of your business and I don't have five minutes. If I did, I wouldn't be telling you to leave, would I?" He countered, shutting off the light and leaving the building, giving the man no choice but to follow. He locked the doors before walking down the sidewalk in the direction of his house, only to be stopped by a hand on his shoulder. He immediately turned around and shoved the hand off of himself, not trusting anybody this late at night and especially when the man was dressed in a hoodie with the hood up. "Don't touch me! I don't know you." He growled, fixing his sweater that that had fallen to expose his shoulder that was slightly covered by his tank top underneath, but not enough for comfort.

"Oh, come on! Five minutes, I promise!"

"Fine! After that, you have to leave me alone. What do you want?" Jin caved. He knew there was no way to shake the man, seeing as he was strangely persistent. He just needed to get home and if it got the man off of his back, then so be it.

"Okay, well, I'm Taehyung and I was wondering if . . . you'd like to hang out sometime?" The man's voice held a hopefulness that Jin, if he wasn't so stressed and annoyed, would've taken into consideration. But he ignored it, shaking his head in answer.