Ch. 24

Sorry for this update taking so long, I've been having horrible writer's block -_-

This book is ending soon

____________________

Jungkook's POV

He was sitting on the front door step of Seokjin's house, lollipop in his mouth and guilt clawing at his stomach. He really hadn't meant to hit Seokjin; the elder's words made him feel like he was afraid of him and he didn't want him to be, but now he most definitely was. He had put all of his strength into that slap and he had no doubt that it was going to create a nasty bruise. It had already been around an hour and the temperature was rapidly dropping as it got later into the afternoon. He couldn't check his phone, considering it was inside the house but it didn't really matter anyway.

Seokjin was an amazing person. He was kind, caring, and refused to let anyone be treated badly. His eyes were so pretty and his plump lips were a masterpiece to be admired in itself. He was overly insanely handsome and beautiful. He couldn't get enough of him. They had barely been together over a month and he had already screwed it up.

Taehyung's words wouldn't leave his head.

"You have more important things to worry about, Jungkook. Like the fact you might've just ended your relationship."

He hoped to whatever gods there were that he hadn't ended their relationship. He wanted Seokjin so bad and wasn't sure if he would be able to bear Seokjin leaving him. If Seokjin was still with him after what had happened in that kitchen, than he was going to spend every minute he had cherishing Seokjin and treating him gently. Jiyoon was right when she had said he needed to be less rough. Seokjin needed to adjust and they needed to get to know each other better. He refused to let himself give up on Seokjin, even if the elder broke up with him. He would keep trying to get Seokjin back, no matter what it took.

The lollipop in his mouth shattered between his teeth and he pulled the now empty stick out of his mouth, shoving it into the pocket of his jeans and swallowing the small shards of candy. He stood up and stretched, his body aching from sitting still for so long. Seokjin didn't live in a very active neighbourhood. He hadn't seen more than two cars drive by and there was nobody outside. Then again, it was pretty cold.

He hadn't heeded Jiyoon's advice like he should've. He knew better than to allow his anger to control his decisions, but Taehyung was just so frustrating. The man just didn't seem to understand anything anybody told him. How hard was it to stay away from somebody who was in a relationship with someone else? Surely it was common sense to back off?

His hands combed through his hair as he paced in front of Seokjin's house, unsure if he should just leave it continue to wait. Then again, his phone was inside the house. He couldn't just leave it there. He needed that, especially if his manager called. He sighed and pursed his lips, regret and guilt still swirling around in his stomach like a disease set out to destroy him from the inside out. Maybe he was being a tad bit dramatic, but with the situation he was in, he couldn't care less.

The sound of Seokjin's door opening had his feet stopping in place and his head shot up, eyes staring at the man who stood in the door way. Seokjin's hair was a fluffy mess, the black strands strewn this way and that. His left eye was puffy and surrounded by red, while a light blue bruise was placed high on his cheek bone. The younger's brows immediately pulled up in concern, doing his best to not despair.

It was clear by Seokjin's body language that he was nervous. Seokjin's hands played with the loops of his jeans, his bottom lip caught between his teeth as his doll eyes met the culprit of his bruise. He was tempted to approach the elder, to hold him and tell him how sorry he was, but he didn't want to scare him. Besides, he didn't know how he'd react anyway and he definitely did not want to make the situation any worse.