Ch. 14

Warning: the early chapters are all cringe, it gets better, I promise

__________________

Seokjin's POV

The Little had been put down for a nap after having forced Jungkook to play hide and seek which consisted of him hiding in every spot he could find in the house while Jungkook searched and found him in the span of a couple to ten minutes. That had gone on for around three hours and eventually Yoongi had tired out and asked for Eomma to put him down for a quick nap. It definitely was going to be a quick one - maybe an hour or so - because dinner time was fast approaching.

Seokjin had definitely enjoying the free time. With Jungkook having played with him for three hours straight and now with the Little sleeping, it left him plenty of time to do whatever he wanted. What he wanted mainly consisted of doing the finances and putting away money to go shopping for some new clothes and, of course, some things for Yoongi. Considering Yoongi rarely wanted anything that wasn't a necessity, he wasn't sure if he would actually want anything. Either way, he could always buy something for him anyway as a gift. Seokjin had been putting money aside for around three months now and he had a good jar full. It was mostly dollar bills and some change, but it added up to around three hundred dollars. When it came to saving money, he was pretty good at it.

He had just finished the finances and was rather pleased with how it had turned out; all of the bills were covered and ten more dollars were added to the jar. After putting it away in his bedroom - without Jungkook seeing where he put it - he sat down in the living room, a little smile on his face and a relaxed feeling in his body. Jungkook, though, didn't seem to be doing the best. He looked exhausted, to say the least, and was lounging on the end of the couch, eyes closed with his arms crossed over his chest. Seokjin picked up the tv remote, but before he could switch the device on, the younger spoke up.

"You know, we never got around to talking and you still have a punishment to receive for laughing at me, hyung." He said, looking over at the elder with a serious expression. Seokjin stared at him for a moment, smile fading.

"What are you gonna do- spank me, daddy?" Seokjin joked, not believing that Jungkook was actually implying he was going to punish him in some way. Not to mention, he wasn't intimidated by him that much. Sure, he was definitely muscled and a little bit taller than him, but that wasn't anything to be intimidated by. Besides, Seokjin was confident he wasn't going to actually do anything.

Jungkook smirked and raised a brow, "Maybe."

The elder stumbled a little as he was getting up, not expecting that response. He shook it off and gave Jungkook a confused look before heading to the kitchen, deciding to get supper started. Yoongi was going to be hungry when he woke up and grumpy. He was always grumpy when he wanted food, which was why Seokjin did his best to have food ready for him.

The younger followed him into the kitchen, taking a seat the kitchen island as Seokjin opened the fridge and took out a white tray with thin slices of fatty beef on it covered in saran wrap. He set it on the kitchen island and continued to pull out several vegetables, varying from scallions to bean sprouts. He then retrieved a large kitchen knife from a nearby drawer, proceeding to cut the vegetables on his cutting board. Rather loud thuds sounded each time the knife came in contact with the cutting board. Luckily, the walls were thick and Yoongi wouldn't be woken up.

He continued cutting the vegetables, fully aware he only had an hour to cook. He moved quickly and with wide movements, the knife not stopping for a second as the vegetables were cut up from one end to the other in short time. They were soon all cut up and he dumped them into a bowl, setting it in the fridge for later. Seokjin put a pan on to boil, turning up the heat on the stove to medium high flame. After getting ahold of some Jjolmyeon noodles, he set them on a plate next to the pan for when it was boiling and prepared the meat. He added mainly spicy seasonings, along with some liquid smoke to give it extra flavour. After putting it on a flat pan to cook, he washed his hands since he had been touching raw meat and didn't want to risk getting salmonella poisoning.