Ch. 27

This book is full of drama so if you're looking for a more chill book, check out WORSHIP. There's more romance there, y'all

Two updates only a day apart? This is some serious witchcraft.

______________________

Jungkook's POV

He was sitting in the back seat of a sleek black limousine, the leather seats and bottles of champagne practically calling his name. The privacy was relieving; he had spent so much the past few days getting ready for the red carpet and completing a few short photo shoots to keep his fans happy for a little while longer until their next big shoot came up. They were getting sponsored by the Calvin Klein underwear collection and it was bound to be popular among his fans and all of Seoul, if not out of the country of South Korea.

Jungkook was dressed in an expensive suit by a label he couldn't even pronounce, but he could feel the worth and how the fabric felt great against his skin; it was so clearly not cheap. A woman sat next to him, her long silky black hair falling past her waist in a straight sheen. Her lips were painted red, eyelids a light gold and pink blush cleared her high cheek bones. She was so obviously beautiful; her long legs were angled toward where he sat next to her. The woman's black dress was accented with silver undertones that flashed when the light hit it just right. She had soft curves and a decent bust; she was charming, confident, and loved to work out like Jungkook, though she was more in the lean side.

Her lips were curved up into a smile as she placed her hand on his knee, white teeth in display; all straight and perfect. Jungkook was excited for the red carpet. The press would devour their new relationship about to be announced as soon as they excited the limousine. They would forget all about the 'fake' photo of him and Seokjin in his car that day he drove him to work. It would all be perfect again. His career wouldn't be at risk, their relationship would bring more press, and his fans wouldn't be bothered by the thought of their favourite model being homosexual. Everything was going to be okay.

Jungkook sipped his red wine, the first few buttons of his dress shirt undone to display his collar bones. "How are you feeling? Nervous? Excited?"

"Nervous?" The woman, laughed shaking her head and sending her silky hair shining in the sun lighting of the limousine. "I haven't been nervous for years. I'm excited and happy, baby."

Jungkook nodded, a relieved smile pulling at his lips. "Well, Noona, I'm glad you aren't nervous. Nervous people make me nervous." He chuckled and she laughed with him. The atmosphere was relaxed and comfortable; not at all suffocating like he had thought it would be. This woman was amazing, nice and flattering; every thing Jungkook had expected her not be.

"Really, baby, drop the honorifics." She ran her manicured hand up his thigh, his stomach, and his chest, stopping to fiddle with the buttons on his shirt. "We have to make them believe we're together. It won't be hard. Just stay close, be intimate, and call me sweet names."

"What would you prefer?" He asked, drinking more of his champagne. He didn't have to worry about drinking too much; he could handle his alcohol well.

She was silent for a moment before speaking. "Hm. Sexy, baby doll, Angel face, kitten, hot lips . . . Any of those work, baby. Do you have any preferences?" When Jungkook didn't respond , she said, "What about . . . Daddy?" She winked and Jungkook paled, thinking she was serious. But then she laughed and tapped Jungkook's bottom lip with her index finger. "I'm just joking, baby."

Jungkook chuckled, downing the rest of his glass to wet his dry tongue. "I don't have any preferences. Call me what you like, as long as it isn't an insult."