Ch. 25

This is crappy because writer's block has been killing me lately, but I did my best to update.

Hopefully it isn't too bad -_-

____________________

Jungkook's POV

His eyes kept flickering over to where Jimin was seated with Hoseok, across the room from where he was sat getting prepped for the interview he had no choice but to take part in. Jimin was saying something about the camera in his hands and Hoseok was pointing at different parts, while responding. There was a smile on Jimin's face as he nodded. Every time he looked over at Jimin, he was just reminded of the older's offer to join their playdate. He tried to push it out of him mind, but it kept coming back.

It wasn't that he didn't have time to enter little space, because he could easily make time to do so, it was a matter of whether or not he should. Seokjin had told him it was okay, but was it really? He was a grown man; he shouldn't be running around acting like a toddler, even his parents thought so. Besides, he was doing just fine without little space. He hadn't really felt the urge to go into headspace until he met Seokjin and saw Yoongi when he was little. Luckily, he was good at fighting off regression.

He jumped in surprise when a finger dabbed at his lips. His brows furrowed at the girl in front of him and she gave him an apologetic smile. He simply looked away after a moment, staring at the large camera that was facing him from where he sat on the leather couch. He wasn't looking forward to this interview, but he wasn't worried about it either. He had done so many interviews before that it had become a regular thing for him.

It didn't take long for hair and make up to finish, the last touch being the blue contacts in his eyes. He wasn't sure why they had put coloured contacts in, but he wasn't one to complain much anymore. Besides, the blue looked pretty cool in the brief look in a mirror one of the make up artists had given him.

The interviewer entered the room, her hair pulled up into a tight bun at the nape of her neck, lip stuck the colour of red making her instantly stand out in the rather bland room. She gave him a smile when she approached the set up, bowing. He quickly stood up and bowed back before sitting down again. The lady sat in the chair across from him, crossing her legs and setting her hands in her lap.

She was pretty in the motherly kind of way. There were wrinkles at the corners of her eyes and mouth, but her smile was friendly and welcoming. She nodded to the cameraman and the red light appeared on the side of the large camera.

He immediately sat up straighter, resting his arm on the side of his seat. Though he found it a little unnecessary, he had been changed into a suit with an intricate design covering the jacket. It was an interview, not an awards show.

"Today, we are interviewing the famous and internationally known model, Jeon Jungkook. For those of you who are new, I am Choi Yungsoo. Now, Jungkook, can you tell us a little bit about the photo of you kissing another man that has been spread across the internet and printed into magazines?"

Wow. Straight to the point.

"There's not much to tell. I've never seen that man before and I didn't even know that restaurant existed. Photos can easily be edited to look like someone is in it, when they're actually not. Anybody trying to start rumors could create that photo of have someone make it for them. Being internationally famous, I wouldn't be surprised if another model would try to ruin my career, would you?" He knew just how to spin questions around and convince people. Besides, interviewers were rather dumb sometimes and believed just about anything.

"Point taken, but when you look at the photo closer, a few people did notice that both faces of the men in the picture are shadowed and hidden. However, the man with his back to the camera, has similar features to your own. Do you have a brother, perhaps?" She questioned, giving him the smile he had once seen as welcoming; now it just looked a little unsettling with the way her expression didn't change.