Ch.5

Enjoy!

_____________________

Jungkook's POV

"I swear, this man was dressed like a little kid! He literally grabbed my leg and wouldn't let go! Do you know how embarrassing that was? In front of all those fans? God! And then this other guy came, dressed in pink of all colors, and picked him up and tried to walk away! This man said he wanted me to be his fucking Appa! Like, isn't that disgusting? I've had some weird requests but wow, that crossed the line a bit. The nerve of that pink guy, he gave me a lecture about calling him a freak! I mean, he was! What, does he have some mental problem? The guy had a leash! A fucking dog leash was attached to his pants! What was he doing? Pulling that guy around all day like a pet? Like-"

"Jungkook, I think you have this twisted."

The younger gaped at the photographer who was sat calmly on the couch in Jungkook's expensive apartment. After that harassment incident, he had managed to get away, with the exception of a few boys following him. He lost them at rush hour, though, very luckily. He was ranting, had been for the last hour. The photographer had, rather oddly, listened and put up with his annoying pacing and his habit of running his hands through his hair when he was agitated or mad.

"How could I have this twisted? That man was over twenty years old, but was acting like he was three! That's not normal, far from it!" Jungkook sucked in some air, using up a lot of oxygen in the room due to his constant talking.

"And what is your definition of normal? Rich, handsome and able bodied?"

"Well, yeah! What's your point, Hoseok?" The younger of the duo crossed his arms and stood a few feet in front of the older. His chest was heaving with frustration and his brows furrowed. The one time he tried to please his fans, he got attacked!

"My point is, maybe he does have a mental sickness. It's a thing, you know. That other man could've been his friend or home caretaker. You can higher those type of people, to help take care of you if you can't do it yourself. It costs some good money, believe me, but that's besides the point. And your definition isn't of normal, rather yourself. Tell me, Jungkook, do you think of yourself above people? Low class, like me? People who work for other people and not the other way around?"

"Hoseok, you're my friend! I don't think of you-"

"Exactly, me. You don't think of me as below you, but others? People off of the street? People who work in stores? Fans? People who work for you, managers, newspapers, ads? Do you think they're below you?" Hoseok countered, raising his eyebrows in question.

"I-" Jungkook closed and opened his mouth, at a loss for what to say. They were under him, though! They were just people off the street. They had no place in his life, simply worked for stores or factories. He was a model, a model all Asians of different kinds knew about, whether they were Chinese, Japanese, Korean or something else. "They are, Hoseok! I'm rich, they're poor, I'm handsome, they're-"

"Ugly? Look, I know how you grew up and I also know what beliefs your parents raised you with and all. I can tell they stuck with you, but-"

"Don't bring my parents into this, we're talking about this freak on the street, remember? Stop trying to change the subject!" Jungkook glared, exactly the opposite of happy with Hoseok's way of reasoning.

"How about we go out for a drink, yeah? Loosen up a bit? I can tell you're stressed and you need to get those two guys off of your mind, seeing as this whole daddy thing is really getting to you. Get your coat, we're going out!"