Chapter 15- To Dance on a Childs Grave

A/N: IM SO SO SO SO SORRY ABOUT ALL THE INACTIVITY, but I hope u all understand that I am doing this in my free time for free...free time that I am sadly short of at the moment. Ive been revising and doing lots of homework recently because I was stupid enough to start this right as I was plopped into my GSCE's...my bad lmao.

Anyway here is a chapter...it's a little rushed but I had a bit of spare time to write some, so please enjoy ; )

ALSO... 70K reads....wtf guys. That is amazing, but so sad. You should do something more constructive than read my god awful books haha. But srsly thank you 🙏🏻

ANYWAY RNOUGH BLABBERING ILL START NOW.

(Also if we read 50 votes I'll do a face reveal even though,like, half of you know what I look like anyway 😂🤷🏼‍♀️)

————————————————————

It was a poorly drawn picture of Pennywise, as if drawn by a child, in black. It didn't look like paint- more like crayon- and some of it had rubbed off. In the drawing the clown is holding a balloon in one hand. His mouth is gaping widely to reveal rows and rows of teeth, more than you'd seen before. It looked like they went on forever!

Then, inside the mouth was this orange colour. Whoever drew it had scribbled the orange outside the lines, ruining the drawing. There was an arrow pointing to his gaping mouth that read 'ded lites'....dead lights?

_____________________________
⚠️🤢WARNING: BLOODY AND DARK SCENES IN THE SECOND HALF OF THIS CHAPTER.🤢⚠️

Sure you can manage tho lol

——————————————-

You reached the fresh air- the exit of Hell itself.

Your mind was bucking wildly within your skull, giddy with good and bad thoughts. Half of your mind was set on what exactly that drawing on the wall meant, leading to the question of what Pennywise actually was. Although he was probably much older than any human on this planet, he still had this childish attitude.

It was the sort of attitude that yelled 'I'm in charge! Listen to me, and if I don't get my own way I'll be mad!'...but it was sinisterly mixed with this animalistic feature, where he was driven by his own hunger and greediness.

The other half of your conscious mind was set on what do to now. Were you really going to follow through and indirectly kill a child? Sure, you aren't really the one killing them, but you are bringing them to they're grave. You are assisting with a murder.

But what choice do you have? Pennywise was clear enough that he isn't going to let you off the hook. He wants you, he hasn't killed you, and if you try to leave he may snap. Then he will kill you. He's unpredictable, so you didn't want to get to cocky and think you can do as you please. He'll find you for it...or at least he says he will.

You stumble through a bunch of leaves, close to a steep hillside. You could see what appeared to be a road up ahead. Up until now, now you were in the daylight and not a barely lit sewer, you could see how badly you were hurt. Cuts and bruises plastered every part of your body that was on show...what if someone sees you? Takes you to a hospital? Would Pennywise kill you?

You couldn't take that risk. You climbed up the grassy hill, through the thin but tall trees that were scattered in an even pattern, quite far away from each other. You were right; it was a road. Your legs hurt as you leaned again the barricade that separates the road from the forest leading down to the rocky river. And the sewers.