10~A Man She Calls Dad/Aphs Birthday

Song:

Nothing Else Matters~Little Mix

Quote: Nothing else matters like us. Nothing else matters like love. I don't wanna fight, not tonight. Cause we're having fun now.

♤♡◇♧

VioletViety Do you have your Anti-Elizabeth potion on hand? Hehe...

October 16th

Aarons Pov (FINALLY):

I woke up at 7:00am to get everything ready for Aph's birthday.

I'm gonna woke her up with some breakfast in bed, then give her one of my presents.

And around 2:00pm everyones gonna come over, we're all gonna chill and hang out and stuff like that.

I'll talk with Aph and see if she'd like to tell everyone about the twins.

I've noticed a bit lately that she's starring to show a bit and won't be able to hide it for much longer.

I know for sure though that Slyvana will be happy.

She probably jump around the room scearming "I'M GETTING GRANDBABIES!".

Anyway I go over to the fridge to get out some eggs and some butter for the toast.

I place them on the counter and get the pans ready.

About 20 minutes later everything was done and ready.

I added starwberries onto the plate with some other fruit and layed it out nicely.

I start walking upstairs to our room.

I open the door quietly to avoid me waking Aph up.

Even though I'm about to wake her up anyway right now.

Aph's POV:

I woke up to someone nugdeing (I can't spell) me on the shoulder gently saying "Happy Birthday".

I could remember that voice anywhere.

I sat up in bed and saw Aaron with a tray and a plate on the tray.

There was starwberries, blueberries, blackberries (Because I'm Not Racist~Liza Koshy), eggs, bacon and so much more on the plate.

I smiled at Aaron and said "Thank You!".

He said "No problem at all! You wanna chill in bed and watch netflix?".

"Of course!" I said.

He got in bed with me and he layed down and I was sitting up and we watched netflix until I was done my breakfast.

He said "Soo, I invited everyone over today for your birthday at 2pm. Do you wanna tell them about the babies then or wait a bit longer?".

I reply "Well, I guess I really don't have much of a choice seeing as it's getting a bit hard to hide it".

"Sounds like a plan then!" He says.

"I'm kind of worried about what everyone will think...I know Melissa, My mom and your mom will be happy though" I say.

"How do you know my mom will be happy?" He asks.

"Trust me. I know." I say remembering what happened at starlight.

"Anyway lets get things ready!" He says.

"Right" I say as he got out of bed and I followed after him.