26~Hospital

May 26th

Aph's Pov:

I woke up to this horrible pain. It honestly felt like I was having another baby. Then I heard Alina and Levin start crying. I walked over to their room to try and calm them down when I started feeling dizzy and the darkness was taking over.

Aaron's Pov:

What was that? It sounded like something fell upstairs. I go to check it out and find Aph crashed on the floor. I rush over to her and start shaking her saying to her "Aph! Aph wake up! Aph!". I then feel her pulse and she doesn't even have one. I started rushing her to the car while carrying the twins and started taking her to the hospital. I stopped at my parents house because it was the most close place near the hospital. I rang on their doorbell and as soon as my dad answered with my mom in the background. I put Alina and Levin in his arms and said "Take care of them! I'll be back and explain everything later!". My mom looked excited. Then I started driving to the hospital.

When we got in a room they said that they would do a ultrasound to check if there's any internal bleeding. They told me that they saw a baby in there while she was also internally bleeding. They said her appentics is about to burst and they need to do surgery. I wait in the waiting room and just listen for them to call my name to tell me that the surgerys done.

I can't believe it though. She's pregnant again. Why didn't she tell me? Or maybe she just didn't even know yet. I just can't think straight. I'm so worried about her. I call up my parents just to tell them why I left the babies at their house. I explained everything and they completely understand.

A few hours later a doctor comes in and says how it went. He said everything went fine but the baby didn't survive. I felt like crying. I just want to see her and talk to her.

When I got in Aph's room she was awake on the bed. She was crying with her head in her hands. I come up to her and hug her while tears fall down my cheeks. "Aaron I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier" she says. "It's Okay. Let's just get through this together right now okay?" I say. "Okay" she replys.

Words: 415