25~It Takes True Love

May 11th

Aph's Pov:

It's been days since Aaron started hiding in the bathroom. I don't know what got into him. He hasn't talked to me or even come out once. I've been giving him food from outside the door and when I got back it would've been gone.

I decided that I'm going to knock on the door and ask to come in. "*knocks* Aaron, Can I talk to you? Please Aaron" I say. He says "No". "Aaron that was the first time I heard your voice in over a week. Please talk to me" I reply. I hear him sigh and he opens the door. When I walk him I hug him instantly. "Aaron what's wrong" I say. I look at his arms and see them all cut up. "Why are you doing this Aaron? Please talk to me" I say. He doesn't respond. "Aaron, I love you. And if you keep doing this then...My sorry but I....*starts crying* I'm gonna have to break up with you" I say.

Aaron's Pov:

As soon as Aph said she's going to break up with me the potion affect decreases. She says "Aaron I love you so much. Please talk to me or I'm gonna have to go. I love you *kisses him*". What have I done? "I love you too" I say. "You're finally talking to me! Please tell me what's been going on" she says. I explain everything. The potion effect has been lifted off of me now. I can finally stop doing this and speak my mind.

Words: 263