23~Date Night

Song: DNA By Little Mix

Quote: My heart won't beat again if I can't feel him in my veins - Little Mix

♤♡◇♧

A

pril 15th

Aph's Pov:

My mom's soon coming over now. She is going to watch Alina and Levin while Aaron and I go out. We're going to the movie theatre and then out for dinner. We're watching the new annabell. We just have to get some time to our self for a bit with the two of us. My mom walks through the door and says "The grandma is here! We're gonna have a lot of fun tonight! Aww you're so cute!" As she starts to grab the twins and pinch their cheeks. I say "thanks for watching them mom! Aaron And I sould be home by 7pm but if we aren't then call us or we'll call you!". Aaron walks over to my mom while she's holding Levin and Alina and says "You guys look after her". We all have a little giggle then head off.

At the movies, 15 minutes in and I fell asleep. I wasn't completely asleep though because I could still hear the movie. I was leaning on Aaron's shoulder. I still can't believe I'm marrying him! Just a few more months until I can call him my husband. I'm also happy that Alina and Levin will be there. Aaron and I decided to ask our mom's if they would each hold a kid during the wedding. We keep forgetting to ask them though.

After the movie we headed off to dinner. We got a sit and started talking about things like birthdays, the wedding. Until Aaron mentioned something. He asked me "do you by any chance w-wanna have another k-kid? Maybe not now but in the future". I said "I-I haven't really thought about that....". Even though it's only been almost 4 weeks since the twins were born, 2 weeks ago Aaron and I did "It". I know you're not supposed to but we just got caught up. He said He would use protection and he did but it broke. I can't let him know what happened after that. Not right now.

When we got home my mom wispered "How was everything?". I replied back saying "Good. Why are you whispering?". She whispers "I just put the twins to bed". "But mom, their room is upstairs" I say confused. After that we said goodbye and my mom left. Aaron and I spent the night watching Netflix and fell asleep on the couch.

I would've posted earlier but my head was hurting so much. I'm sorry about a late upload!

Words: 441