16~Please....No....

Song: Change Your Life By Little Mix

Quote: We're gonna stick together and know we'll get through it all - Little Mix

Yes I know I stole the idea of doing this before chapters from someone.

♤♡◇♧

February 4th

Aph's Pov:

I woke up at 2:30am with a feeling that something wasn't right. I got up to use the bathroom and then saw blood dripping down my leg. I started freaking out and rushed to the washroom to try and clean the blood off. I started breaking down and crying. I was afraid that I just lost the babies. I quickly went to Aaron, woke him up and said "Aaron we need to go to the hospital". He asked "Why? What's wrong?". I showed him my leg as blood continued pouring out from between my legs. He quickly got up and we went to the hospital.

When we got there, we got in a room right away. I was terrified. The doctor ran some tests and did a ultrasound. She did the ultrasound and she said "I have some good news! Both of the babies are still there!". Aaron and I are relived. Then she continued with saying "But this doesn't mean you're out of the clear yet. There still could be something wrong but it could also just be a minor infection. We won't know until the tests come back. The tests should be back within a half hour". Aaron and I sit and wait for the results.

30 minutes later the doctor comes back in and says "So there's something wrong with the fluid surrounding the babies. You and the babies are okay now but this could cause early delivery, breech babies, and at the worst it could be fatal. We will give you some medicine to help the percentage of something bad happening to drop but that is all we can do as you're already so far along". "O-Okay" I say. Aaron hugs me and kisses me. He looks like he's about to cry. I'm about to cry as well. She gives me a little container of pills and sends us home. Aaron and I just end up talking for the rest of the night instead of going back to bed.

Words: 376