28~Eric VS Zack

Song: Mama don't worry (still ain't dirty) By Bhad Bhabie aka Danielle Bregoli

Am I the only one who thinks that Zack is the Mystreet version of Danielle Bregoli XD

♤♡◇♧

June 2nd

Eric's Pov:

"Come on buddy you can do it" I say to Travis. "No dude I don't want to fight you. You scare me" Travis replys back. "I'll go easy on you okay? Besides you got to learn to fight in order to be with my sugarpea" I say. Garroth, Aaron, Dante, and Zane are beside us giggling. "*sigh* fine" he says. "Good! Now hop on in!" I say.

As soon as he puts his foot in the rink I grab it and toss him over. Then we really start fighting and obviously I won. "Travis is that the best you can do" I say. "Yes" he replys back weakly. Then I look over and see Zack walking around the street. "Let me show you how it's done Travis" I say.

Then I walk over to Zack and grab him by the arm and pull him into the rink. Then I start beating him up but he's surprisingly strong. He beats me. "Ha try that again and see what happens! I was just going easy on you" Zack says. "Umm who is that?" Travis asks. "Isn't that Aph's dad?" Aaron says. "Yep" I say back weakly. "Well I'm gonna go now" Zack says. As he's walking away he turns back to me and yells "bye bitch". The nerve of that man.

Words: 255