Update

Thank you so much for all the comments on the last part. Y'all are so kind and nice.

But I have an update and guess what:

ANOTHER SHOOTING JUST HAPPENED TODAY

I'm in so much shock like this shit never happens here.

Thankfully no one died this time but it's suspected that the shots that were fired today are a part of a plan with the shooter last Saturday.

Murder is so rare in Canada, especially in the maritimes, and especially by gun. We've only had 18 murders from 2018-2020 until the shooting happened and even less murders before then.

I don't understand what's going on.

There's more updates from the mass shooting that happened last Saturday and if you're interested here they are:

-There's a 85% chance that the gun the shooter used was brought in illegally and dangerously from the US.

-The shooter had a history since 2001 of domestic abuse and abusing women (on the day of the shooting, he locked his girlfriend up in the basement but she escaped and hid in the forest for 5-6 hours).

-He had at least 2 other people involved, 1 of them being a suspect of committing the shots fired today.

-He burned down 2 houses and shot at 15 more different crime scenes so the 22 people we have now might increase as investigations continue.

-There's a video online that shows him stopped and putting on the police uniform looking very calm.

-The RCMP did a terrible job at this, the shooting could've been a lot better if they had actually done the right things.

-An emergency alert wasn't sent out which caused more deaths because people were walking around without know this and got shot, they said they would've stayed home if they got an alert.

I'm so confused, why is this happening?

What are your thoughts?

#NovaScotiaStrong 🕊🌹