30~Always Be The One

June 14th

Aphs POV:

Today is the day! Today is actually the day I marry Aaron! I'm so excited and nervous. I'm a emotional reck! Right now all the girls are with me. I'm getting my hair and make up done and they're all talking about how excited they are and what the wedding is gonna be like. Rachel is gonna hold Levin and my mom is gonna hold Alina through the wedding. They're only 3 months old but they're so cute! Only 5 more minutes until the wedding!

~Time Skip To The Wedding~

I walked out with my arms and my dads arms in lock. I was a blushing a mess and so was Aaron. I smiled at Aaron and he smiled back. When we got to the end of the walk way I could feel the wind in my hair. My dad kissed my forehead then sat back down. Aaron and I were facing each other. The priest said his thing and then asked us to read our vows. Aaron did first. He said "Aph, W-We've been through so much together. No matter what happens you're still always there by my side. Like the time when we were stuck in the cold and what happened at the lodge. You were still there. I don't want to risk losing you like I almost did before. I don't want to wake up another day without seeing your face right away. I love you so much. I love every 4 feet 10 inches of you *everyone giggles*. You're my best friend. You always have been and always will. I'll always be there for you". Then I say my vows. "Aaron, I promise to always love you. No matter what life puts us through. As long as we're together I know we'll get through it all. I'll never lie or keep secrets from you. I know that we've had some rough moments. Especially what happened at the longe. I always think I'm not good enough or everything bad happens because of me. But you're there reassuring me that I'm not the reason for all the bad things and that I'm beautiful even when I know I'm a hot mess. I love you so much and nothing in this world could change that." Then the priest said "Aaron, do you take Aphmau to be your lawfully wedded wife. Through better and through worse. Say I do". Aaron says without hesitation "I do". My heart is beating so fast. "Aphmau, do you take Aaron to be your lawfully wedded husband. Through better and through worse. Say I do." I say "I do" without hesitation. Aaron smiles at me and I smile back. "I now pronounce you Husband and Wife. You may kiss the bride" the priest said. We kissed then walked back down the aisle holding hands.

~Time Skip To The Next Day~

"Bye" I said as I waved to my mom. Aaron and then left onto the plane. We're going to our honeymoon in Hawaii. My mom is taking care of the twins while we're gone. The whole plane ride to Hawaii Aaron and I were talking about how nervous we both were at the wedding and laughed a lot.

Sequel Coming Soon!

Words: 543