18~Baby Shower

Song: Little Me By Little Mix

Quote: I'd tell her to speak up, tell her to shout out. Talk a bit louder, be a bit prouder - Little Mix

S

tay tuned at the end to see the shoutouts to the people who requested the names I used.

♤♡◇♧

March 7

Aph's Pov:

Aaron and I just got back from a ultrasound. One of the last ultrasounds before the baby is born. When we open the door we see everyone on the street there. They yelled "Surprised!". I said "What's all of this" as I was looking around at all the decorations. Kawaii~Chan (I typed kawaii~Chan 3 times and everytime it auto corrected to kawaii~shane) said "Kawaii~Chan and Katelyn~Sama through a baby shower for Aphmau~Senpai". "And we invited everyone else on the street here too!" Katelyn said. "Really? Thank you!" I say and hug them.

We all talk and hang out for a while until Garroth says "Okay Aph, There are a few things that everyone in this house wants to know right now". Then everyone stops and stares. "Which is?" I say. "What are the names and genders of the babies! WE NEED TO KNOW! If you don't tell us then I'll break ALL your doors" Garroth says fanboying. I say "Well, we were talking about it last night and we chose names. So first it's a boy and a girl. Second, the name we chose for the girl is Alina Jade Lycan and the name we chose for the boy is Levin Noah Lycan.

They all said "aww". Then Katelyn asked "so who are the godparents?". Aaron says "I was just about to mention that. Last night Aph and I decided on who we were going to ask to be the Godparents. So Garroth and Katelyn, will you be Alina's godparents?". "YES YES YES!" They both screamed happily. "And Zane and KC, will you be Levin's Godparents. They both screamed "YASSSSS!".

After that we all talked and hung out for a while. Everyone got us gifts. They were so cute and useful. We said thank you and then everyone left.

The people who suggested the name Alina was by MahnamesKaylee and SirPunzAKA-Alot and PrincessGarroth2017 and the person who suggested Alina's middle name, Jade, Is Aarmaufan2k17. The person who suggested the name Levin was PrincessGarroth2017 and the person who suggested levin's middle name, Noah, was Aarmaufan2k17. All of the name suggestions were amazing though! It was really hard to decided!

Words: 418