🍁•five - broken trust•🍁

"Thanks."

"No need to thank me. It is the truth." he said, as he continued on driving.

"So, your job. Do you like it?" I asked as he nodded slowly. "Well, whenever I wake up I don't feel like killing myself because of work so that's a good feeling, right?" he asked as I chuckled. "Yeah. That's a good feeling." I smiled as he turned to look at me.

"What about you? You like your job?"

"Well, it's stressful at times but I enjoy working there."

"I see. If you want to quit you can tell me, you know." he said as I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Why should I tell you?" I asked.

"So you can get a job as my secretary." he said as I laughed. "I will not quit my stable job in designing weddings to make coffee for you, Edward Collins." I said as he pouted. "You'll do more than making coffee for me." he said as I looked at him. "You'll answer calls for me-"

"Oh my god." I laughed as he followed.

"But I'm kind of wondering," he started. "Your house is pretty big, in a pretty expensive neighborhood - you actually bought that house with your own money?" he asked as I shook my head.

"My dad bought it for me. He's a business man, that might explain to you why I could live in that house."

"And your housemate?"

"She goes to a college nearby, you can say she rented the room there but I placed it on a cheap price, since she's still learning. Though her parents are pretty rich." I said as I remembered the day her parents came to our house. They were well dressed ; expensive car and such. You can tell they were rich, though they are nice people. Very, nice people.

"That neighborhood is new, right? So, you just moved?"

"Yeah, about five months ago. It's a long story that I don't tell." I said as he nod his head.

"Got it."

"Edward." I called as he was focused on his phone.

Too focused.

"Yeah?" he asked as he looked up. "I need to go get some air fresheners for my house. Can you drop me by at the nearest supermarket?" I asked. He nod his head as he told me he'll come with me as well. I didn't stop him - I couldn't. He's unstoppable. As we finished lunch, we went to the nearest supermarket there is.

"What should I buy? Summer Romance? Candle Light Dinner or Flowers & Fruits?" I asked myself as I heard Edward sigh beside me.

"Just get Summer Romance." he spat.

"Alright but spray or gel? Or plug? I've never tried that before." I tapped my chin.

Burying his face onto his palm, he cried. "Just get the spray."

I laughed as I looked at him. "I'll get the oil stick thingy." I said as I grabbed a few, putting them inside the basket he was holding. He looked at me as he breath the air in relief.

"Finally." he said. "Girls and their air fresheners." he said as he shook his head. I also grabbed a few scented candles for my self, before paying. "Thanks for driving me here~" I said as he scoffed. "You're not welcome."

"Hi Chloe." I heard a familiar voice as I turned around, noticing a familiar face - a face that I didn't plan on meeting. "Hi Aria." I smiled as I noticed she was carrying a bag, her hair tied as usual with light make up which she tends to wear when she goes out ; she never liked seeing her bare face but I kept telling her that she was beautiful either way. Didn't thought she'd use that beauty to steal my boyfriend.