🍁•epilogue - his & hers•🍁

Smiling brighty, I held onto the bouquet of flowers as my father smiled at me. "You ready?" he asked as I nod my head. "If you want to cancel anything, just tell me and we can run away from here." he said as I laughed.

"No, father. I'm ready." I grinned. He smiled as he held onto my hand, "Let's go then."

Walking down the aisle with my father who was on the wheelchair, I never felt so happy and nervous in my entire life. Smiling through the crowd, I could see everyone here.

My mum holding my baby, her husband, Kate, my step sister, my brother, friends, Aria and when I looked front, I finally saw the man that I love - Edward. He was smiling at me before looking down, wiping his tears. I chuckled as I arrived in front of him. I couldn't hide my smile, it was near impossible.

"You look beautiful." he whispered as I grinned. "Thanks."

As the priest started the ceremony, my heart started to beat really fast.

Just about two years ago, I thought my life was at a dead end. Like, literally. Things weren't happening like I dreamt they should and my life was a mess. Who knew that would change in a split second right after Edward found me.

He helped me find my way back and accepted my flaws - every single one of them. He treated me right and even when there's a misunderstanding, we would find a way out of that mess. Plus, he was just there.. He was always there whenever I needed him.

Life was worth living and I know that now, you just have to wait and everything will fall into place. It might take a long time to get there but you will, you just need some faith and patience in your heart.

"Do you, Edward Elliot Collins take Chloe Tamara Richards to be your wife, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish your union and love her more each day than you did the day before? Will you trust her and respect her, laugh with her and cry with her, loving her faithfully through good times and bad regardless of the obstacles you may face together? Will you give your hand, your heart, and your love, from this day forward for as long as you shall live?"

"Yes, I do and I will."

"Do you, Chloe Tamara Richards take Edward Elliot Collins to be your husband, your partner in life and your one true love? Will you cherish your union and love him more each day than you did the day before? Will you trust him and respect him, laugh with him and cry with him, loving him faithfully through good times and bad regardless of the obstacles you may face together? Will you give your hand, your heart, and your love, from this day forward for as long as you shall live?

"Yes, I do and I will."

"I now pronounce you as husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride."

***

"You know,"

"What?"

"I still find it funny that Jonas isn't here, althought Aria is."

"Yeah, that kind of cracks me up." I said as he smiled, pecking my lips.

"I love you."

"Yes, I know."

"Just wanted to remind you." he said. "Give you that, daily dosage of Edward." he blurted as I laughed.

"I think I'm already overdosed by your stupidity." I spat as he laughed and pinched my cheek. "You love me though." he said.

"Do I?" I asked as I thought for a second. "Alright. I do." I smiled.

When two worlds collide, things gets really messed up. But in the end, if it's for someone you love, it's all worth it.

The end.

***

and yeah that it. its a officially the end of Collide. 🎉

Thankyu for reading my not-so-great story.

Thank you sooooo much 💞

And oh also check out my other story  called 'Your Promises' 🌈

And also wishing you a Happy New Year. 🎇🎇🎇

#schsucks lol