🍁•ten - dad ❤•🍁

Getting off the plane, I bit my bottom lips as Edward held my hand, "There's no need to be nervous." he said as we continued on walking. Grabbing our bags, we walked out before seeing someone holding a car with my name up.

Walking towards him, I introduced him. He smiled as he told me to get in the car, as he is my father's driver. Sitting in, Edward looked out the window the whole journey. Looking the other way, I watched the Melbourne's scenery. I took my phone out and texted my brother, asking if he's in Melbourne yet before closing my eyes. Hearing my phone buzz, he replied with a small Yeah.

The car halted in front of a big house and I wasn't even surprised, not even a little. Getting out, the driver told me that the maids will help with our bags. Standing outside, I looked around - this house was bigger than the house we had in LA, they had a freaking garden at the side, for fucks sake. I heard child's laughter as I walked in. She halted as she looked at me with expressionless face.

"Uh-"

"Chloe!" someone called as I looked to my left, noticing my brother. He aged, even though he's just twenty four. Walking towards him, I gave him a small hug. "You look old." I said. "You look just like dad," I laughed as he chuckled. "Who is that?" he asked as he looked at my back as I saw Edward playing with the kid. "My boyfriend." I said.

"Your kid?" I asked.

"Our sister." he blurted. "Surprise."
"Holy shit."

"Sibling with the 'new mum'. She's nice, though. Want to see dad?" he asked as I instantly nod my head. "Well, he's sleeping right now. He'll be up soon." he said as I called Edward. "I'm Edward." he introduced himself to my brother, bowing as he shook the other's hand. "I'm Brendan, her brother." he said as the 'maids' carried our stuff to a room. I looked at my brother.

"Where's Kate?"

"At the garden." he said as we went out, seeing a figure at the garden. "You should say hi." he said as I nod my head, walking towards Kate. Clearing my throat, she looked at me, surprised. "You must be Chloe." she said as she walked towards me, hugging me. I hugged her back, slowly patting her back.

"And you must be Kate." I said as she cleaned her hands.

"I am." she smiled as we got in the house. Edward looked at her before lowering his head a little.

"Who is this?" she asked.

"I'm Edward, Chloe's boyfriend."

Smiling to herself, she nods her head. Kate wasn't old. She was twelve years older than me, which makes her thirty four. She wasn't old. She's still pretty, even at this age. She was the scandal that ruined my parent's marriage but I couldn't be angry at her. I just couldn't because I know, if my parents marriage was strong enough, she couldn't get a hold of my father. But she did. I also know that love can't be forced, plus, it's been years since this happened. Of course, I was angry at her but I couldn't do anything to change the feelings my father had for her. Plus, he's happier now. I guess.

Walking inside my room, Kate told us to freshen up. Edward walked behind me and as we reached the room, he closed the door. "She looks nice." he commented.

"She is nice. I think." I said as I sat on the bed. Edward walked towards me and laid on the bed, pulling me down with him. Unbuttoning the first two buttons, I looked at him. "She told us to freshen up - I'm going to shower." I said as I got up, noticing there's only one bag - which was mine. "I'll be in my room." he said as he pecked my lip, leaving the room.

Bathing, I wore a t-shirt with my sweatpants before drying my hair, tying them into a bun. Walking out, I went into Edward's room as he was laying on the bed. Laying beside him, I placed my head on his chest. "I'm nervous." I admitted. His fingers moved on my back, "There's no need to be nervous." he said. "I bet your dad is dying to meet you" he continued as I bit my bottom lip. "I'm going to meet him right now, want to follow?" I asked as he nod his head.