🍁•fourteen - a wedding•🍁

I ended up telling my boss I wanted the job in Georgia and she was so happy. I'll be checking the place out with her some other day as I asked for a few days off so I could go to Santa Barbara.

"Well, Amy is also taking off, since her parents are sick. I'm checking the decorations in Georgia and I can't trust Sherry nor Nicole. I guess, a week off for everyone would be alright, isn't it? Plus, it's winter." she laughed as I blinked for a few times.

"Well, enjoy your stay in Santa Barbara. I'll see you after a week." she said as I dismissed myself.

Walking out, my boss told us that our week holiday starts tomorrow.

"Tell your parents I said hi." I said to Amy as she smiled. "I'll deliver the message."

***

Getting on our flight, it was cold due to it being winter. "You know." Edward said as I looked at him.

"I bought a dress for you to wear." he said. "For the wedding." he added.

"I already have a dress, Edward." I said as he shook his head. "Alright, but at least, just let me see you wear it." he said as I nodded. "I bet it's beautiful."

"It is." he said. "Though nothing is compared to your beauty." he continued as I chuckled.

"You're so cheesy."

"Your face turns red whenever I'm cheesy - so I like being cheesy."

Rolling my eyes, I placed my head on his shoulder.

"Whatever, Edward."

***

Checking into the hotel, the wedding is tomorrow. Edward and I decided to relax for a bit since tomorrow is supposed to be a 'big day'.

"Where's the location?" he asked as I gave him the invitation card. A text got in my phone as I looked at it.

Aria - I saw you at the airport when I was picking my parents up. Are you coming tomorrow?

I laid beside Edward as I answered - Yeah, I'm coming tomorrow.

Aria - Omg thank you !!!!! I'll see you here tomorrow!

Sighing, Edward laid beside me. "You know." he started as he looked at me. "Many things can go wrong when you share a hotel room with me."

Darting back up - shit, why I hadn't noticed this?

Looking back at him, I had my eyes wide. He chuckled as he ruffled my hair. "Relax. I don't have any crazy ideas, other than cuddling with you." he said as I took a breath of relief, making him pull me closer.

"So, why don't you try the dress I bought you?" he suggested as he got up to his bag, taking a small box out. "Try it in the bathroom." he told as I nod my head, walking towards the bathroom. He had ribbons on the box. Opening it, I smiled as I saw there was more than just a dress.

There was a necklace, a bracelet, a perfume then, a dress.

"So, do you want me to try just the dress?" I asked as I heard him laugh from the outside.

"Yeah, just the dress."

Placing the jewellery aside, I took my clothes off and tried the dress on. the dress was silk ; white colored with black floral patterns to match up with the jewelry. It was a long dress, it also had a long sleeves. Fixing my hair, I walked out of the bathroom.