🍁•fifteen - about Camila•🍁

Getting back to hotel, I instantly removed my make up and wore something more comfortable to me. Tying my hair, I walked out to see Edward shirtless. Well, he was holding a shirt.

But still, shirtless.

He looked at me before wearing his shirt, a smirk on his face. "Liked what you see?"

"Well," I smiled. "I did." I laughed as he pulled me onto bed, me falling on top of him.

"You really need to stop falling on top of me." he said.

"Well, you really need to stop pulling me on top of you." I said as I got up. "C'mon." I pulled him. "Let's head to the balcony."

As we headed out, it was cold. And Edward was holding my pack of cigarettes. "In case it gets too cold." he said as he pulled the blanket with him.

"What did you want to talk about?" I asked, pulling my legs up to my chest.

He looked at me, kind of nervous. "About Jonas."

Looking at the view beside me, I sighed. "What about him?"

"I just want you to tell me, honestly, do you still love him?"

Taking a deep breath, I smiled. "No."

He looked at me, fixing his hair as he took a cigarette, placing it in between his lips and light it up. He took one deep, deep, breath before blowing the smoke out from his lips. "I saw the way you looked at him, Chloe. Why do you still look at him that way?"

"Edward." I started, slowly crawling onto him as I sat beside him. "I don't love him." I said, "You don't know what he did to me, it was awful-"

"Oh, I know."

Was he serious? Did he really knew?

"Y-You know?"

"Toby told me. You shouldn't hide this from me, he should got to jail!" he said as I bit my bottom lip. "It's not worth it, Edward." I told, holding onto his hand. "Plus, I'm over it, I don't want to think about it anymore." I added and Edward sighed in respond.

"You're precious to me." he said as I took a cigarette, lighting it up. "I hope you know that."

I smiled, slowly moving my lips to his neck, kissing it before moving to his lips. I held my cigarette in between his fingers and so did he. Getting on his lap, I smiled as he pecked my lips once, just before I crashed my lips onto his again.

He threw his cigarette of the balcony, before his hand went to my cigarette, throwing it.

"We really need to stop smoking." he commented as I laughed, agreeing.

Just as his lips touched mine again, I remembered what Jonas said.

"Wow, you truly moved on, haven't you?" he asked. "It's up to you, then, baby. Don't think your Edward Collins is nice a guy - you barely know him."

"So you think you do?"

"Fiesty." he said. "Let's see what he'll do when he sees these pictures. Plus, he'll be thinking about his ex fiancé." he told as I widened my eyes.

"He won't."

"Oh, no. I'm not talking about Kayla .., I'm talking about the other one." he told as I looked at him.

"Oh, he didn't tell you? Pity. She died, he killed her."

"E-Edward?" I asked as I pulled away, biting my lips. He hummed, fingers slowly pushing my hair that was covering my face. "Did you have a fiancé before? I mean, before Kayla." I asked.