🍁•final - soon to be parents•🍁

"So, you're going to tell him?" Leah asked as I looked at her.

Blinking for a few times, I bit my bottom lip. "I-I don't know how to and w-when -"

"Chloe," she held my hand. "It's alright." she ensured as she smiled. "You trust Edward, right?" she asked as I nod my head. "That's all that matters, you know Edward - you know what he'll do." she said as I nod my head and breathed in.

"Y-Yeah," I said as I got up. "Thanks, Leah." I said as I left her house. Driving back home, I sat down and thought of what Edward would do - would he accept me? Would he still love me?

Or would he leave me?

Breathing deep, I laid on my bed before taking my phone out, thinking about how I should break this news to Edward. Just as I was about to fall asleep, I got a call from Edward.

Biting my lips, I answered the call as I smiled upon hearing his voice.

"Babe~" he whined over the phone as I grinned.

"Yeah?"

"Let's go out tonight, just you and me. A night picnic." he said as I smiled. "Alright then. Where?" I asked as he thought for a second. "I know where, just get ready - I'll pick you up at 7." he said as I chuckled.

"Alright then." I said as he blew a kiss through the phone before hanging up.

Chuckling I looked at my phone.

I'll tell him tonight.

Getting up, I went out and bought a cake for the picnic.

"Is there anything that you want to write on the cake, miss?" the person said as I smiled.

"No," I said as I thought for a second. "Wait!" I called her. "There is something to write." I said as I whispered to her ear, her smiling at me.

"Alright then." she said as she started on writing. Handing me the cake, she smiled. "Congrats."

Smiling, I thanked her before going back home.

Bathing, I changed my outfit by wearing something simple. Wearing a small amount of make up, I walked down and waited for Edward. Bringing the cake along with me, my heart started to beat horribly fast while waiting for him.

When Edward arrived, I left the house and got into his car. "Cake?" he asked as I smiled, "Yeah, cake."

Driving, I turned the radio on as he held my hand while driving. Caressing my knuckled, he stopped as I chuckled. "This place?" I asked.

We were at the hill he took me to before, our first encounter - the one where I wasn't drunk. He took out something from the backseat. "McDonalds?" I laughed as he rubbed his nape. "I ordered the exact same thing we ordered that night." he said as I chuckled.

"You remembered?" I asked. "That's sweet." I said as he held my hand, walking up the hill with me. Sitting down, I took a picture of the view before looking at Edward. Handing me my burger, I ate slowly as we talked about the view.

"You know," he smiled. "Let's start talking about our marriage." he said as I smiled slowly.

"What do you want to talk about?"

"Making it sooner." he said as I looked at him slowly. "I don't mind." I said as I bit my upper lip.

"Hey, you've been looking uneasy since we left Georgia. Are you alright?" he asked as I looked at the cake.

"I'm-" I said as I placed my burger down. "I'll tell you later." I said.

"No, why don't you just tell me now?" he asked as I breathed in. "Unbox the cake."

"What does this have to do with the cake?"

"Just open it." I said as he went to the cake, unboxing it. His eyes grew wild as he looked at me, his palm covering his lips. "I-I'm going to be a dad?" he asked as I nod my head, him grinning at me.

"T-This is great!" he said as he grinned, hugging me. Hugging him back, he kissed me multiple times around my face, making me laugh. Kissing my lips, I kissed him back as I pulled him tighter, tighter than I ever did.

"But I'm moving to Georgia in a few months and we'll be apart and-"

Placing his thumb on my lips, he shushed me up before pecking my lips once again.

"It'll work for us," he said. "Things will fall in place." he continued.

"How are you so sure?" I asked - he was so confident.

"Why would the universe go through shit to make us together, only to tear us apart?" Edward asked.

"Plus, I love you and I won't let you go." he said.

"Ever."

***

epilogue is next. 💍

cant believe its almost over. 😔