🍁•seventeen - knocked up•🍁

"Are you sure this is the place?"

"I'm pretty sure it is."

We got out of the car as we walked towards the house. I walked towards the door and rang the doorbell, waiting for an answer. A soft coming! was heard, along with footsteps running towards the door, which made me back up a little.

"Don't be nervous." Edward said. "It's nothing."

The door opened as I looked at the person who opened the door.

"Chloe?"
"M-Mum."

I looked at her as she looked surprised to see me. Her eyes scanned me from top to bottom as she smiled widely.
"My baby grew up." she said as she pulled me into a hug.

Tears ran down my cheek as she kissed my cheek, "How are you?" she asked.

"I'm doing well," I said as I wiped my tears away. "And who is this?" she asked as I looked at Edward behind me.

"This is Edward, my fiancé"

***

Catching up with mum was fun and my 'stepfather' was nowhere to be seen because he works during work hours.

"It's getting late, do you want to stay the night?" my mum asked as I declined nicely. "We've already booked a hotel." I smiled as she nodded.

"If you don't mind, why don't you come by tomorrow night? We can catch up through dinner and you can meet my husband." she smiled as I looked at Edward who seems to be alright with it. "That's a great idea. But why don't I come early to help you cook?" I suggested as she nodded her head. "I'm alright with that."

***

"I really don't know how to thank you." I smiled as I wrapped my hands around Edward's neck.
"A kiss would do." he said as I grinned, kissing him all over his face.

"What do you want to have dinner?" he asked as I looked at him.
"Mhmm," I thought. "I want ramen." I blurted. "I want it spicy." I continued as Edward chuckled, pecking my forehead. "You can eat spicy?" he asked. "Of course I can." I said which was actually a lie. I can't .

"If that's what you want." he said as he got up.

"I'll go freshen up, then you next okay?"
"Okay~"

When we were ready, we walked out of the hotel to the nearest convenient store. Walking in, I grabbed spicy cup ramen before walking near to Edward who was wondering what to drink. "I'll get ice lemon tea." I said before taking one bottle for me, while Edward went for a big bottle of mineral water.

"Wow." I said.
"It's not for me." he said as I raised my brow.
"Then?"
"For you."

"I can eat spicy, Edward."

"Doesn't really look like it."

"We'll see."

"Uggh why is it so damn spicy?!" I asked as I took the bottle and took a big gulp down my throat. "I knew you couldn't eat spicy." he chuckled as he fixed his cap.

"At least I don't wear cap at night." I pouted as he took it off. "Alright, alright." he chuckled and got up, walked towards the counter and bought chicken flavoured ramen. "I don't need it."

"Your lips and nose are red." he laughed. "You look like a clown." he commented as he went to fill the ramen up with water, eating my spicy ramen for me. Eating the chicken flavoured ramen I looked out as I frowned. "It's raining." I said as Edward looked out. "I'll buy an umbrella later." he said as I pointed out the fact that umbrellas were sold out.

"We'll just have to wait then." Edward said as I nod my head, eating my ramen slowly.

"The rain in getting lesser, you want to go now?" I asked as Edward nod his head.

"Alright." he said as he took his cap off, putting it on my head. Smiling, we got out as I tugged on Edward's shirt. "Carry me bridal style." I told as he did as told, just as I covered his head with my hands.

"You know," he chuckled, "We should do this often." he said as we got into the hotel. Laughing, it was cold as we got up to our room. "I'll run hot water." I said as I gave him a towel to wipe himself. Getting into the bathroom, I ran the water in the tub before sitting beside it. Edward got in, a towel wrapping his belly button to the bottom and looked at me. I got up, about to leave before he stopped me.

He chuckled. "C'mon," he laughed. "You got wet too." he said before I chuckled, him kissing me.

"Alright, alright" I laughed. "I'll join."

Kissing my forehead, he smiled. "I'll go in first." he said as I left the bathroom. Undressing myself, I wrapped myself with a towel and went back to the bathroom Smiling at me, Edward pat the space beside me. Laughing, I got in and joined him.

***

"Mum, please." I laughed as we were cooking. "Edward is a nice guy but since we're getting busy, it's getting hard to actually get married that fast." I said as I was chopping off the vegetables.

"Well, he is good looking." my mum laughed as I felt something in my stomach.

"Ugh," I said. "Mum, where's the bathroom?" I asked.

"Go straight then turn left," she said as I left the kitchen. Locking the door, I held onto my stomach before vomiting. "Oh, God." I sighed before cleaning myself up, flushing the toilet. Getting out, my mum was waiting for me outside.

"Are you alright?" she asked as I nod my head.
"I'm feeling a little dizzy since Edward and I were walking in the rain."

"Really, hm?" she asked.
"Have Edward and you .., ever .. ?"

I raised my brow, looking at her. "Sex?"

"What?" I asked.
"Sex."

"Um y-yeah. Of course."

"And?"
"And what?"

"You're not pregnant?"
"N-No!"

"How sure are you?"
"I'm really sure."

My mum went to the cabinet and took something out. "Pregnancy test? Mum, I really don't need this."

"Maybe you do."
"I'm not pregnant, mum." I said as I looked at her. She handed me the pregnancy test, "At least keep it." she said. "For somewhere in the future."

Taking the pregnancy test, I kept it in my bag before continuing on the cooking. Edward walked into the kitchen beside me and pecked my cheek. "You guys need any help?" he asked as my mum smiled. She gave him the chicken, "You can help clean the chicken." she said as I chuckled.

When we were back at the hotel, I went to the toilet and sat on the floor. Looking at the pregnancy test, I bit my bottom lip before closing my eyes.

"Babe?" I heard Edward call.
"Are you alright in there?" he asked.

"Yeah, just a stomach ache." I said. "I'll be right out." I assured.

Opening the pregnancy test, I cleared my throat. "Fuck it."

Following the steps, I waited for the test result patiently as I looked down. Breathing in deep, I bit my bottom lip.

"I'm pregnant."

***