잘생긴 얼굴

I thought of the storyline and the name of this chapter matches the
picture 😂.
(It means handsome face if you don't know)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jihoon's POV

There is was a man standing in the middle of a road. He had a very good looking face. I couldn't stop staring.

His eyes were dark brown and his hair was silky brown. His cheeks were slightly pink and his lips looked soft. It had this heart shape if it makes any sense.

He was wearing this polo kind if shirt and light brown pants. He was also wearing an outerwear that was greyish-blue.

(*Imagine that he was wearing this)

Everything about his appearance was perfect. But the question is...

...who is he?

Suddenly a car comes out of nowhere and it was going closer to the guy.

"BEEEEEEP!!"

"Aaaaaaahhhh!" I scream as I woke up on my bed, sweaty. It was that dream, again.

Almost every night, I would have this dream about a guy getting hit by a car. His face was flawless. Hopefully it is not a prediction of a future. Everyday I wished to meet him.

"You had that dream again?" Jisung hyung came rushing into my room. He was like a mom to me. Caring for me and treating me like his son.

"Yeah...I want to find him so badly..."

"Do you know his name?" I shook my head.

"Sigh...I guess we can only wait until you guys meet like destiny."

"Destiny my foot." I said as I threw my pillow at him, without missing of course.

"How dare you hit your mom?" He said as he hit my arm with the spatula he was holding. He must've been cooking halfway as he heard my scream.

"Sorry mama."

I went out of my room after changing into a yellow hoodie.

There were two bowls of rice and many side dishes

There were two bowls of rice and many side dishes. I've always been grateful to Jisung hyung as he lets me stay at his place and he takes care of my meals. He really is like a mother.

"Wow...I'm so hungry..."

"Hurry up and sit down to eat." We both sat down and ate. Usually we would be chatting and the dining room would be full of laughters and noises, but today, I kept thinking about the boy in my dream and I couldn't seem to concentrate on what Jisung hyung was saying.

"Jihoon? Are you okay? Why do you keep spacing out?" He asked while moving his hands in front of my face to get me to focus.

"I'm fine...it's just...who is that boy?"

"It seems like you really want to meet him?"

"Uh huh..."

The boy's face kept floating in my mind the entire day. Jisung hyung decided to let me do something by asking me to go get some groceries for him.

He gave me the money and I left the house.

I stepped on the cold ground as the wind blows at me.

"Burr...." I shivered at the coldness.

I walked to the grocery store and went to get the things Jisung hyung asked for.

As I left the shop, something felt odd in me. I couldn't describe it but as Jisung hyung said, it felt like my destiny was arriving. I never believed in things like this but now, I'm starting to think differently.

"Ring!" I heard from the bell that the door makes whenever someone opens the door either to enter or to leave.

For some reason I had this instinct to just turn around and find out who it was. It was just this boy walking into the shop, I couldn't see his face as his back was facing me.

"What are you doing Park Jihoon? I should go home before Jisung hyung gets worried." I said to myself and started to walk home.

All of a sudden, a boy started to walk really fast, past me. He looked familiar. He bumped into me and apologised.

It was him!

The boy from my dream.

"I'm sorry, really." He said. He looks exactly the same from my dream. His clothes were the same. Does that mean....no it can't be. I'm not some kind of fortune teller.

"What's your name?" His eyes widened at my question. I myself would be shock if some stranger asked me that, but I couldn't help myself.

"Jinyoung, and you?" Before I could say anything, his phone rang. He picked up the call said that he had to leave, bidding me farewell.

My eyes continued to follow wherever he went. He was crossing the road, with a phone in his hand, still talking.

The traffic light turned green seconds ago but he just stood there. He then realised and walked to the other side. There were only three seconds left for him to cross the road. He couldn't make it for sure.

3...

2...

1...

"Beeeeep!" I immediately ran toward him and grabbed his wrist, pulling him towards me. It was just milliseconds, but I managed to save him.

He must've been really shock as tears started to form in his eyes. I let go of him and wiped his tears off his cheeks. I must say, he looks even better in real life.

"I'm Jihoon, nice to meet you. I hope we see each other again." I said as I walked off, leaving him in confusion.

Why didn't I asked for his phone number or something like that even when I have been looking for him for so long? Well that's because I now believe in destiny, and destiny will bring us back together.