모카

Jinyoung's POV

The scent I longed for every morning. The sweet aroma that attracts me. I walked into the same café that I always go to before work and ordered the usual. Everything was usual. The drink, the surrounding, the waiter.....wait.....the waiter changed.

"Can I have the usual please."

"What usual?" I was expecting something else, like 'Alright' or 'Sure'. I knew everyone in this café and every staff knew me.

"Umm...who are you?" I question the blonde.

"I'm the new waiter in charge and I am more than delighted to help you sir." He spoke in a bright and friendly voice.

Cute.

"A cup of hot mocha that is."

"Ah I see." I paid for it and left to find a seat.

It seems like Mr. Ha hired a new staff. I feel like that waiter will do a great job and will probably be promoted knowing the boss's personality.

The buzzer went off signalling that my drink was done. I went to the counter to grab my mocha. This is a normal routine for me,

but there was a slice of Red Velvet cake on the tray beside my mocha.

"What's this? I didn't order any cake." The blonde waiter walked towards me and bent over, whispering into my ear.

"It's on the house." As his head moved away I think I saw him winked at me.

What was wrong with him? Does he...like me? Haha what a fantasy I'm living in.

"Sure....thanks. Wait!" He turned around and I saw his name tag.

Park Jihoon.

It's been days since I went to the café. My boss has been asking me to go work earlier so I didn't have the time. I missed my mocha, maybe Jihoon, what?! No just my mocha....

Finally today's the day where I have my day off, so I decided to just chill at the café the entire day cause why not.

"Hi, can I have a-"

"A mocha?" Jihoon interrupted.

"Yes."

I continued my normal routine. I sat on the chair, sipping on my hot mocha. I would normally look out at the window and just observe the surrounding, but today my eyes kept landing on that particular waiter, Jihoon-ssi.

I took out my phone to take a selca. I turned on the front camera and started posing. I then changed it to the back camera, facing it towards him. A picture wouldn't hurt right?

"Click!" Oh no, the sound was on.

ABORT MISSION!!!!

I swiftly kept my phone into my pocket and acted like nothing happened. My face blushing hardly. I touched my face, hot.

All of a sudden a cup of ice water was placed on the table. I looked at the person, as expected it was him. Did he know that I took a picture of him?

"Since you're a regular customer, may I know your name?" I stared at him, not uttering a single word.

"Umm....It seems like you haven't been coming often."

"Yeah, I've got work to do. It's all because of that darn boss. He told me that my working time would be the same always but..." Wait, why was I telling these things to a stranger?

"But what?" I realised that I left him hanging.

"Nothing."

"Is it because I'm a stranger?" I just kept quiet.

"Sorry for interrupting."

"My name's Jinyoung!" I shouted at him as he was walking away. I didn't know what had gotten in me to react like that.

He stopped walking and turned around.

"Will you be my bae? Jinyoung?"
(*Get it? Cos he's Bae Jinyoung)