Jihoon's POV

"I like you Jinyoung-ah."

"I like you too."

<Weeks later>

"What?! NO YOU GUESS CAN'T DATE!" My mom protested.

"But....but we love each other...." I pleaded.

"This is not possible, you can't date him!"

"Why? Is it because he's a guy?"

"No! It's because it's him!"

"You'll never understand true love mom!" I stormed into my room and started packing.

I was leaving home, we have planned this for weeks and it's finally happening.

We found out about our feelings for each other and decided that we were just perfect for one another. I could tell he was excited but nervous at the same time.

"Are you seriously leaving?!" My mom bursted through my door.

"Yes and there's no way you can change my mind unless giving us the permission to date."

"NEVER!"

I zipped my bags and went out, only to find Jinyoung waiting in the car.

"You okay? You don't look good." I asked as I got in the car. I touched his face and it was sweaty.

"I should've been the one who told her, not you."

"Nah it's fine. Let's go!"

"Let's go!"

We went to our new place and unpacked our stuff.

"So our bed would be here and the table will be here. Right?"

"Uh huh." We were deciding on where our furnitures should be before it comes. We already predicted how things would be and preordered them.

"Gosh, I don't regret doing this."

"Same."

"And why is that?"

"It's because I love you and I know you do too."

"You sure are right." He wrinkled his nose after I pinched it.

"Ding Dong!"

"It's our pizza, go get it."

I went to open the door and pay the delivery guy as he gave us our pizza.

"It's here!" I said trying to act cutely.

"You're so cute hyung!" He came running towards me while I placed the pizza on the table just in case anything happens.

He immediately embraces me with his warm hug and kissed my forehead.

"I am?" I placed my face onto his chest, snuggling into his body.

"Of course you are!" He continued kissing my forehead while I kept moving around to dodge away from his kisses.

"You don't wanna kiss Jinyoung-ie?" He said cutely.

"If I kiss you right now I would die from a heart attack. So let's just eat our pizza first."

"Gahd you're so cheesy." He let go of me.

"I'm just like that pizza over there. Hot, cheesy, and delicious." I winked at him seductively. (*Credits to my friend who wrote that in his essay.)

"Ooh....can I get a taste of you?"

"Like I've said, after the pizza." He immediately sat down and ate his pizza quickly.

"YOU GUYS ARE DATING?!" Our friends widened their eyes in shock.

"Yeah, why are you guys so shocked?" Jinyoung said as he snaked his arms around me.

"B-b-b-but you g-guys......."

"What?"

"Never mind. I'll leave now."

"Spread the news that we're dating!"

"Oh uhm yeah.....sure."

"Hey hyung."

"Hmm?"

We were playing video games with me laying on him, looking at the screen horizontally until he asked me something which made me look up at him.

"Why do they disapprove us of dating?"

"Who are 'they'?"

"Everyone."

"Don't listen to them Baejin-ie. They just don't understand us like we do. I've liked you since birth and it's been so many years and my love for you has never changed, so you don't have to worry about anything."

"Okay hyung, I believe in you."

I don't get it, nobody likes the idea of us dating. Was it because we are.....

....brothers?