Part title

Phew...it's been a long time isn't it, since I last updated, since the memorable group hug, since Energetic was released, since Wanna One debuted.

I wanna thank these eleven boys for all of the memories. I have something to think back to when someone asks "Did you enjoy your high school life?"

I remember during February last year on 2017, I went to Busan for a family trip and we were switching through the channels on the TV in the hostel. We managed to find a proper show which is also known as 'Produce 101 Season 2'. At the beginning I didn't know the show that much. I was watching the first episode, the company evaluation. I remember my sister and I commenting on how good-looking Seongwu was. I remember being awed by Sungwoon and Taehyun's performance. I remember feeling sad for Nu'est and almost cried because of Kahi.

I remember going home and questioning myself about a certain 'Kang Daniel'. I always saw him in my ig timeline while wondering who he was and why was he so famous. I remember coming across a video of Jisung being a memelord and that's when I decided go check the show out.

Binge-watch the entire show (all 11 episodes) in 3 days. I remember laughing extremely hard at the scare prank and every other moment. At that time I already knew who the top 11 finalists were and was incredibly glad that my bias turned out to be Sungwoon who managed to land a spot in Wanna One. I started to tell my friends all about them and decided that they were my ult group.

I remember forcing my brother to watch Wanna One Go Season 1 and after the first episode, he watched the second one when I was in school. He started to get curious as well and decided to watch Produce 101 with my mom. That concluded in my brother liking Seongwu while my mom liked Daniel (Science isn't it?)

I remember being extremely excited for their debut date, constantly annoying my mom about '7th of August'.

And here we are now, a year has passed since everything that has happened. They still remain as my ult group and Sungwoon still remains as my ult bias.

Since I started to become a Kpop fan, it was BtoB I started to stan and then Red Velvet, but both had already debuted for more than two years. Wanna One is the very first group I can say I have spent a year with them to celebrate their one year anniversary.

I got extremely emotional looking at their posts and all of the tweets in my timeline. We all know that there is an expiry date and it will all come to an end soon. But we should never forget about these eleven boys that brought joy to our lives.

Less than a month since this happened and it was one of the best moment of my life

To Kang Daniel, Park Jihoon, Lee Daehwi, Kim Jaehwan, Ong Seongwu, Park Woojin, Lai Guanlin, Yoon Jisung, Hwang Minhyun, Bae Jinyoung & Ha Sungwoon,

Happy One Year Anniversary! 💕

PS:
Don't forget to watch their lives later and also, change your username to
워너원 1주년 축하해 👊☝️
as a surprise

PS:Don't forget to watch their lives later and also, change your username to 워너원 1주년 축하해 👊☝️ as a surprise

Love yall
- smol