비밀을 말해봐 (2)

None of the fanarts or edits are by me.

Credits to owner.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jinyoung's POV
(This whole one...twoshots are going to be only Jinyoung's POV)

I woke up to the smell of pancakes and immediately knew that he wasn't beside me anymore. I got up and went to the kitchen only to find my man in an apron.

"Pancakes?" I sneaked my hands around his waist and hugged him from the back.

"Yup, your favourite."

"Hehe, I love you."

"I love you too. Go set the table."

"Yes, sir."

We were having our breakfast and all of a sudden Jihoon started coughing.

"Are you okay?" I went to grab a cup of water and passed it to him as I patted his back

"I'm fine. I just......I choked on my food."

"Eat slowly." I know that he's lying but I was too much of a coward to bring it up.

I went off to work and called Daehwi to come over to my house before leaving. I wanted to make sure that someone is there to take care of Jihoon.

He's my best friend and I told him about my suspicions towards Jihoon's health. He agreed to help me and once again I owed him a big debt

"How is he?" I just came back from work and was talking to Daehwi when Jihoon went off to shower.

"I'm starting to think that your suspicions are true. He kept coughing the entire day but kept telling me that he was just having an itchy throat. He didn't have much of an appetite today as well, he told me not to tell you but how can't I?"

"Alright thanks Hwi, I owe you so much."

"It's fine, it's the least I can do for my brother-in-law."

"What were you guys talking about earlier?" I almost choked over his question.

"He was telling me how great his boyfriend is, again." I lied.

"Haha, when will he ever stop being obsessed over him."

"I know right."

This felt great, just us alone gossiping about useless stuff, not bothered by the fact that it's almost 2 in the morning. We often had talks like this but that night, I couldn't help but kept thinking about it.

Why can't he just tell his own husband? Was he worried that I would leave him?

"Hoon-ah."

"Huh?"

"What are you hiding from me?"

"W-what do you mean? I have no secrets."

"DON'T LIE TO ME!" He jumped at my sudden screaming, I must admit I was too worked up at that time.

"Just....can't you just tell me the truth? About those medicines you have been taking, and the reason of your constant coughs." I gathered my words after calming down.

"Jinyoung-ah.....I......"

"Tell me the truth, be honest to me."

"I.........

......I have cancer."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AN: Woah woah woah......This was not what I planned. I guess this will have a part three, max. (I promise)

Also, please check out my new series 'Mom, 2sungs'

Hope y'all can give lots of love to it like how much you have given to this book.

Please follow my account to get notified about updates.

I'm one out!