소개팅

Jihoon's POV

*Flashback

"Ugghhhh I'm so bored..." I whined, again.

"Stop with your whining please, I'm here!" Woojin said.

"But when you're gone I'm bored. At least you have a boyfriend to hang out with if not me."

"Oh you mean my seobie? He's the best, you will never feel bored when he's around."

"Stop rubbing it in my face."

"You should get a boyfriend too."

"Girlfriend. But it's not like someone would just fall from the sky."

"I'm starting to doubt your straight ass, but if it's meant to be, that person will come."

"When will she come...."

"Want me to set you up for a blind date?"

"Eh? Where's Woojin with his 'meant to be' nonsense?"

"It's fine if you don't want it." He said standing up about to leave.

I grabbed his arm tightly,

"I want it..."

And now here I am, scanning through my closet finding a decent set of clothes to wear. I chose a sky blue sweater paired with black ripped jeans. This is enough right?

I left my apartment and went to the cafe that Woojin texted me. I hope I can find my 'soulmate' here. I think her name was Jae Eun or something, but Woojin told me that she was wearing a peach coloured dress so that I can find her.

I went inside and the sweet aroma of the coffee hits my nose. I've never really liked coffee but the coffee here is different from others.

I looked around to find a peach coloured dress and saw a girl in black hair wearing one. She was in a corner and as soon as she saw me she raised her hand up. Woojin must've told her my outfit as well.

I walked over to her and sat opposite her. There was an empty seat beside her but it made more sense to me that I sat in front of her facing her. But I guess she wasn't thinking the same way.

"Jihoon-ssi?"

"Ah yes Jae Eun-ssi?"

"Yeah. Come sit beside me!" Me being the awkward one just obeyed her. I wasn't too fond of it but what can I do?

"So what should we next after this?" She clung onto my am and kept swinging it. Trying to act cute. God save me please.

"Umm...Jae Eun-ssi why don't you fxxk off and stop acting cute because it makes me want to puke." I.......

.......wanted to say that.

But instead, my words just made everything so much nicer.

"Umm...Jae Eun-ssi I need to go use the bathroom." Okay maaaayyyyyybe I changed the whole thing.

"Should I follow?" She winked at me and smirked.

"ahahahaha.....no." I faked laughed and quickly went to the bathroom.

Gosh what is wrong with that girl. I'mma smack Woojin's ass when I see him.

After I've 'done' my business which includes scrolling through social media while I wait for time to pass, I exited the stall and washed my hands that weren't dirty at all.

"Are you okay?" I jumped because of the sudden voice. I thought I was alone because there seemed to be nobody. But instead, there was a small faced boy standing there. I assumed that he was working here based on what he was wearing.

"W-who are y-you?"

"Haha, sorry to scare you. I saw you looking like you were calling for help when you were with that girl."

"Was it obvious?"

"Pretty obvious to be honest but it seems like she hasn't caught on."

"Is there a backdoor that I can use to leave here?"

"Isn't it kind of rude to leave a girl waiting?"

"She's no girl."

"Hehehehe" I heard him giggle, it was cute I admit.

"Perhaps I can tell her you left a message saying that you had to leave?"

"Can you? I would be grateful."

"Sure."

"Jinyoung?" I said his name.

"Yes?"

"Nothing, I just read your name tag."

"Ah...haha I was shocked for a moment there."

"I guess we're even now." I said as he walked out of the bathroom.

What a weird place and time to meet a cute boy. Wait what?

He came back a few minutes later.

"I told her that you had to leave urgently. She didn't look too fond of that but she left."

"Phew....Thanks again."

"No problem."

I opened the backdoor and as I stepped out, I felt a hand grabbing my arm.

"Umm.....what's your name?" The boy asked.

"It's Jihoon."

"Ah....I see....Jihoon. Goodbye!"

"Bye!" I waved goodbye to him and left without looking back, okay maybe I did look back one......twice.......fine five times.

Few days later I went back to the same cafe that I had my horrible experience of blind date.

I walked to the cashier and looked at the stranger.

"Hi, what would you like to order?"

"Is there a Jinyoung working here?"

"Bae Jinyoung? He already quit working here. Why are you looking for him?"

"Ah, nothing."

He quit? Oh man....

I shrugged it off and went to a nearby convenient store until I saw a familiar face.

It was Jae Eun.

"Oh hey oppa!" Oppa? She looked so much older than me.

"I heard that you have to leave urgently. Are you free now? Maybe we can have a chat, at your house perhaps." Disgusting.

Right when I was going to say something, I felt a pair of arms wrapping around my waist from the back.

"I'm sorry but he's taken." I felt a small head placed on my shoulder.

"I didn't know oppa was gay. Umm....I'll leave you guys alone now."

"Oppa my foot, she looks like she's in her forties. Who is she fooling?" I laughed at his comment,but.....he was still back-hugging me.

I turned around only to find our faces inches away from each other. Oh how happy I am to see him, Jinyoung.

"It seems like I saved you from her again. What a horrible blind date partner you have am I right?"

"Right."