크리스마스

Credits to owner

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel's POV

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!!" All of us shouted as we hugged each other.

It was tradition for us to gather on Christmas Eve night and wait till midnight.

The seven of us (Me, Seongwoo hyung, Jihoon, Jinyoung, Jaehwan hyung and Minhyun hyung) were jumping up and down. After breaking the group hug, Jinyoung went off somewhere with Jihoon, and Seongwoo was dragged away by Minhyun.

"I guess it's just the two of us left now." Jaehwan said.

"Haha, yeah." We sat on a bench and had a small conversation.

"Look at those couples, oh how I wish I was not single." Jaehwan eyes were filled with hope, and jealousy?

I decided to look for Seongwoo.

Where did the two of them went off to?

"Minhyun hyung, I have something to tell you. I.....I like you, ever since we became friends but I didn't have the courage to tell you." My stomach felt like it was tied into knots. My heart ached and my hands turned into fists.

"I like someone else, Seongwoo-ah." Seongwoo looked at the ground, I could see that he was trying to hold in his tears. That made me even angrier.

"C-can I at least know who is it t-that you like?"

"It's...........just someone, someone you don't know." And with that Minhyun left. Seongwoo's legs went soft and he just collapsed to the ground.

I ran towards him and knelt down in front of him.

"Hyung, are you okay?"

"Did you hear everything?" He looked up at me and I nodded slowly.

"Gosh I'm such an idiot." I piggybacked him and brought us home. We lived in the same apartment and payed rent together.

I laid him on his bed and he seemed to have fallen asleep. I didn't want to see his sad face, especially not on Christmas. I left his room and heard a soft 'Thank you' as I closed the door.

All I can do as his best friend is to comfort him and to watch from afar. I couldn't even bring myself to confess to him.

"SMASH!!" What was that? It came from Seongwoo's room. I got off my bed and went to his room. I tried to open the door but it was locked.

"Hyung! Are you okay?" I heard sobbing from the other side of the door.

"Shit." I used my body and banged on the door. I tried as hard as I could to open it. After a few more tries, the door broke.

"Hyung!" The room was a mess, books and stuffs all on the floor. The shelves were fallen and there was some pieces of glass on the floor.

"Hyung don't move!" I quickly went to get a plastic bag and a broom and cleaned it up.

Seongwoo was sitting on his bed, tissues everywhere and he was a crying mess.

I went to him and I hugged him, I patted his back which calmed him down a little.

"I'm here for you."

"Are you okay now?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

"By the way can you please get some clothes on?" I looked at myself and found out that I was topless. I always sleep without a shirt on and I forgotten to wear one.