purple skin

Holly pov

I was on my way to my locker since I had studies and put my stuff inside until I heard big thudded footsteps with whispers and sense wildcat behind me about to punch me so I moved so he hit my locker instead and made a dent in it again.

" So you little bitch think you can upset my girlfriend without getting hurt? Well you're wrong" he said snarling than I dodged another punch but didn't dodge the kick as it hit  my stomach and I slunched down thanks to the pain but  stood up again. "Oh you want more?" He said as he smirk and I hear everyone cheering even his crew but I stay determined as I wipe the blood off from my nose.

"STOP IT RIGHT NOW!" I hear as I see school councillor Mr. Jones. "HOLLY MY OFFICE YOU TOO TYLER!" he shouted while pointed at us as everyone left just as the bell rang.

We go in and sat there as he looked over us but wildcat is slouch so he doesn't care plus he's friends are going to say I  started the fight. "so what happened?" He asked as he looked round until Taylor started. "HOLLY started we were just sitting until she said something so I cried and Tyler got angry and try to talk to her but she just started punching him" she finishes as fake tears come out. "Holly is this true?" He asked softly as he looked at me I just nodded since its no point arguing.

"I expected more from you Turner espeacially after the accident and what happened to your life" he explained since he was my parents friends so he knows but the only one who ever knew about what
happened. "I guess you'll be suspended for 2 weeks and as for you Tyler you are having suspension for 6 weeks he explained as everyone started protesting but he just us on our way.