old friend

Holly pov
"Um...yes" I say unsure as sir nods and everyone cheers apart from Sydney who looks like she's about to explode into a volcano and the others looks like they're ready to shoot someone.

"Ok after that it's time for a game of dodgeball and vanoss with Zack as the leaders" coach said as they stood up and choose people of course he choose his crew and girlfriends I got pick on zacks team.

We all got set up and now we're ready of course vanoss crew was since they're  staring at me ready to kill me because they are the best and roughest players.

"READY GO!" Coach shouts as they get balls and I stand there looking at them as my team lost 4 players already.

-timeskip-

Ok it's just me left as they still stand smirking evilly at me I get ready to dodge. first was Lui who I dodged then everyone else I managed to dodge everyones until vanoss threw his I flipped in the air as it bounces off the wall and hits Sydney straight in the face as everyone is shocked and crew help her as her nose bleeds and she went to the nurse as I got called to the Mr.jones office.

Outside of his office with crew staring at me and Sydney holding a tissue for her nose until Mr.jones calls us in. "Well Sydney has a bleeding nose due to a fact by a dodgeball" he says as we nod."Well that's not while we're here. We're here because they're new kids in school and I want holly or you guys to lead them  so new kids come in" as he said that two guys came one I go wide eye.

"Ray" I say shocked as he sees me and smiles as he runs and hugs me. "Omg I thought I lost you after the accident" he says as me and him tear up since he was my friend like a brother figure when I was 2 he was 4 but after parents died I didn't see him.

"Yo smitty" I hear I see vanoss smiling at the guy and others bro hug or fists pumps him."now you can go to lunch" sir said as we leave for food.