the bastard who got away

Holly pov

"What the fuck do you want" i glare at him ready to pounce on him as he stands there grinning. "I need to see your skills but that doesn't mean you don't have rules while you stay here~" he purrs out as i am close to plucking out his feathers.

"Pfff...i'm not your property and i will not stay here " i glare at him as i turn my back to him and start walking but someone grabs me and pin me. "Hey let me go" i struggle more but can't move as i feel him lift my chin to look at him.

"My my my you are feisty no wonder my brother wanted to hurt you" he chuckles darkly with his red eyes staring into my dark eyes. "Why are doing this?" I ask trying to struggle but no use as he chuckles still kneeling  holding my chin. "I want you to work for me and be our little maid~."

I look at him and burst out laughing like a physcopath as everybody is confused even him but i notice delirium is unfazed. "Huh..that's funny cause i'm no ones maid."

I bite his hand as he yells while dripping with blood i managed to get my arm free so i flip and beat maxi  as he groans in pain."hehe~" i giggle feeling the adrenaline and look at him with purple eyes advancing towards him but as i got close i scream getting electrocuted and pass out not without seeing his smirk and delirium's worry look.

??? Pov

I watch her pass out as i smirk. "Good work on the microchip terroriser" he chuckles holding the remote to the chip that electrocuted her.

"Anytime i get the time to experiment on someone is always a pleasure" he says smoothly walking to me giving the remote to me as i nod.

"Ok cartoonz get maxi to moo to get fix up " i ordered as cartoonz nods and picks maxi who is out conscious and disapears in the hallway.

"Huh now what to do with her?" I go to walk to her but delirium stops me and looks at me shaking his head no. 'Let me take her plss sir' he sounds like he almost begging as i look at him suspiciously but nods.

"Ok but make sure she is secure and can't hurt us again" he nods picking her up softly and gently looking at her face with...sadness? But i ignore it as he walks towards his room while i'm left to think of a plan.

???? Pov

I watch delirium retreat to his room with the angel as i can sense liu's   anger towards delirium. "We have to wait liu Then we strike cause soon the angel will turn into a demon with our help" i say sweetly to him as i can see him smirk.

"But for now leave her she's with her guardian and i can tell vanti is forming something." Liu nods and walks to vanti as i watch in the shadows with a devious smirk.