memories of the past

Holly pov

I look at the jacket as the silence surrounds me as a million questions go through my mind. I slowly go to touch it as I feel the leather texture smoothly guiding my fingers over it but I stop noticing a badge on it as I reveal it I see it's a teddy bear.

My eyes stare at the badge as I can't take my eyes off it feeling sadness and pain go through my body. Suddenly I feel something click in me as I see a scene play out looking up I see a little me sitting on the floor playing with a doll humming I had long wavy light hair with my eyes filled with curiosity and creativity and my outfit was a black shirt with blue skirt and striped tights.

As I was playing a little boy ran in he had a chubby face with cute freckles over his cheeks as his eyes were red with black hair. He was wearing a red jumper with black trousers he had something behind his back.

He stopped right beside me as little me looked up he smiled warmly at me. "Hey, big bro whatcha you do need?" I asked him excitedly as he looked like he was chuckling and then shrugged still having something behind his back little me noticed this looking at him curiously.

"What's behind your back?" Little me gasp excitedly as I bounce with excitement "is it a present?" The little boy grinned nodding as he slowly revealed it was a big brown teddy bear with a purple bow and cute beady eyes.

Little me squealed happily taking the bear hugging it for dear life as I then hug the boy tightly. "Thank you so much, bro, I love him" he hugs me back smiling as he then looks directly at me nodding as the scene fades away leaving me in the room.

I stare at the floor where he was confused and surprised but a knock at the door snaps me out of it. "Hey, kid you gotta come out the boss wants you" I hear the gruff voice say knowing it's moo I sigh. "Alright tell him I'll be there in a min" he grunts responding but leaves to tell Avanti.

I go to get up to go but stops as I look at the jacket and I decide to put it on as I feel the warmth and comfort surround my body feeling safe and protected I go out arriving where the others are I approach them.

They notice me as I see zipcat smile at me and some of them look at me admiring me as I hear blue toonz one wolf whistle at me but I pay attention to vanti and delirium. Vanti was eyeing me watching my every move studying but delirium...he stared at me as I see happiness and love through his eyes.

"I see you came "I nod looking at vanti as he moves to me as we have a stare-off. "Tomorrow we will be training I wanna see what you could do with powers "I sigh nodding as he then moves to Liu who looks very pissed and a new guy who looks like ohm he grins making me shiver but no one sees it.

"This is our ohm he is our in and out guy he is very sneaky and quick also very admirable and loyal he can manipulate anybody so be warned "I nod watching him as I know he's watching me through his blindfold.

" for now you can explore or look around but be warned you can't leave at all I'm letting ohm watch you" I nod having the info in my head as the others watch us. "I got it vanti" he nods grunting as he leaves and the others go back to what they were doing as I see zipcat approach me with delirium.

"H hey...nice jacket...holly" I smile watching zipcat look away shyly. "Thx delirium gave me it "I look over at delirium who looks at me I smile having a feeling we will get along as I see he trusts me.

We get interrupted though by ohm as he stands next to me having his arm over my shoulder. " if you don't mind gentlemen I'll be taking this lady for a tour~" I look at him as zipcat nods leaving while delirium glares at him but leaves now I'm stuck with the bunny

"Now let's get started shall we~" he purrs out as I nod unsure and we leave to a hallway.

??? Pov

I. was. pissed.

I glare as ohm leaves with holly I clench my fists with rage as I walk to my room thinking of how to redirect my game now since delirium gave her that jacket...

He's helping her know who she is but I always think of solutions as I smirk evilly looking at the pic of me and holly she was smiling next to me with her teddy...

"Soon doll you'll be my playmate"

---------------------------------------------------------

A/n

Hey, guys, the pic above is not my art credit goes to @vynncent on Tumblr couldn't find a lonely pic of 2p ohm so it is 2pohmtoonz for ya.

But I hope you enjoy this chapter sorry for late updates but for now bye bye 👋