the weak and the mysterious

Vanoss pov:

I'm in my tech class as i'm wondering where that girl holly is i haven't seen her for 2 hours and shes has been called but shes not here...has she been taken?

Holly pov:

I was trying to get out by struggling and wiggling but that has just made me get bloody wrists instead and i don't know how long its been but finally the door opens to reveal a guy with a black helmet and a pig features with loads of scars and bruises that are all patched up or stitched.

He was also wearing a black t shirt with zebra print trousers. He looked at me as he walked shakily to me scared as his red eyes showed me weak and fragile. "H hi..i i'm zi zipcat w wildcat's b bro brother" he said as he stuttered with softness.

I could tell he was no threat as my eyes softened to him. "Hi i'm holly but you probably know" i answered like i would to a child as he looked down and nodded. He is definitely the opposite of wildcat who is loud outgoing tempered and just crazy.

Zipcat is weak and shy with quietness and looks..broken like i used to be. " i i i'm s sorry v vanti d did thi this to y you" he said as he looked in my eyes."its ok don't be afraid i'm fine" i smiled reassuring as he smiled until another guy came in.

He looked at me as he looked like he recognises me and with confusions until wildcat looked at him and smiled

He looked at me as he looked like he recognises me and with confusions until wildcat looked at him and smiled. "Delirium he hey t this is the girl" i smiled abit as delirium just looks at me and then he sign languages to zipcat as zipcat frowns.

"O oh ok umm..see you la later " he says as he waves goodbye to me and leaves as its me and the masked guy but he doesn't stop staring as he inspect my face with his red eyes full of mystery until he bends down and pulls his mask off abit to show clown make up as he grins and mouths words and he gets up and leaves after as i'm left with one question....

What did he say?

Delirium pov:

I left the girl as i walk away and avoid everyone as i finally found my little sunshine she doesn't recognise me since that day but she will remember cause i will make her remember and i will make sure i'll never loose her again.

Authors note:

Hey guys so sorry it took so long but since i nearly have the holidays coming up i will be posting more of this story so yeah also might update every week or the weekends not sure yet but yep so i hope you enjoyed and good bye my lil sunshines.