family problems

Holly pov

We went on our way and I went to history class and sat down as mini Lui nogla and delirious sat down making a box formation around me.

As miss started teaching delirious kept throwing paper at me as lui kept kicking my chair and the rest just kept taunting me. "So holly what happened to your life?" Nogla asked me but I ignored. "She was probably a prostitute or she was a slut?"mini said as they chuckled at it "or maybe dad kept cheating on mum or her entire family was a prostitute" Lui said excitedly as they laugh harder.

Suddenly all anger took over me as I slammed my hands down as they all shut up and some looked at us I asked if I can go toilet and she let me so I did but instead went on the roof listening to echo song.

Nogla pov

I wonder what happened maybe she is a physco bitch who no one cares about. "She mad" delirious chuckled saying as we were bored so I decide to form a plan and texted everyone to meet us in corridor 5.

We all got there as I see Trisha. "Everyone split and find her once you do send location" vanoss said as we split up.

Holly pov

I stayed up here till lunch but I turned to see chase from the slasher gang. "So this is you holly you look ravishing today you definitely got ma and pa looks" I stood unfaised until he circled around me. He was a guy that knew me too he was like a uncle untill he betrayed us and got my family murdered.