the mysterious one

Holly Pov

I wake up with a groan as my eyes open seeing a grey ceiling confused but i then remember what happened as i growl getting up looking around seeing i'm in a bedroom but wonders how i got here in the first place.

I hear the door open seeing the masked guy delirium. He approaches me silently and calmly with some food  as he puts them on the bed while i onserve his moves.

"Thank you" i say to him grabbing the food and eat it as he nods looking in his eyes as i feel like i can trust him and something feels familiar about him. "Umm can you talk?" I asked wondering if he's just silent or can't talk but he looks down shaking his head no.

I feel abit guilty but nod "umm hey,i got a question" he looks at me as he nods for me to go on and i sigh putting my food down and facing him. "Why am i here?" There was silence as i wait for a reply until he gets up going to his wardrobe as he grabs a black and purple jacket.

I sit watching confused on what he is doing but he comes back and hands me the jacket. I look at him as his eyes show sadness but then leaves not without looking back at me then closes the door.

I look at the door pondering and thinking but then look down at the jacket in the silent room.

Vanoss pov

School just finished as the crew and me meet outside as i get lost in thought but mini snaps me out of it. "Hey you ok?" He asks catching the attention of the rest as they all stare at me but i sigh.

"Just wondering where she went" i say as they nod. "Maybe she fled" basically said but delirious shook his head. "She never flees no matter what" i nod agreeing as tyler interrupts annoyed.

"Well where is she then if she hasn't fled" he rolls his eyes crossing his arms as nogla speaks up. "Maybe she got taken" we look at him thinking. "But who would take her?" I ask as cartoonz join in.

"Maybe by the guy we saw her on the roof with" he suggests as we all look at eachother. "Idk wherever she is she's in trouble when we see her" i say as i walk away but not without hearing lui mumble "if we see her."