lunch with bullies

Holly pov

After me and ray was talking he has a job at costa and also a spy he also has a girlfriend.

"So what you been doing?" He asked as the cafeteria is full of chat and we're sitting on a table as the vanoss crew and their girls are across the hall still in our sights."umm...not much just drawing and work" i answer eating as he nods his head.

"I heard hes back" he says as i nearly choked and go wide eye which made me get weird stares from the crew. "what?" I say he looks at me suspiciously. "so its true" he asks as i nod. "Well yeah.." i stopped as my hearing goes off and listen to the crew.

"So whos the girl" smitty asked as they laugh. "So bitch whos family was a slut" mini says as the others laugh "you know i heard she killed her own family just cause she couldn't date" carly says as the made disgusting noises."who would date her?" Vanoss asked. "apparently the guy next to her" sydney says as they nod. "So shall we throw things at her" lea says as lui nods and kisses her and they all smirk.

I look to ray as he nods "so when shall we duck" he asks as he smirks i hear vanoss count."right now" we put our trays up since we finished as they throw food but stop as they look shock and me with ray giggle. "How.." cartoonz say. "Maybe you should check your enemy first for talents" i sass back just as the bell go and i go to music and ray goes to geography.