cheer on

Holly pov

"What? How does he know where you are?" He asked frightenly as I sit there just watching him as he paces back and forth "I don't know but you know him" I said to him as he shakes his head at me and sits with his head in his hands.

" I don't know that much but since your powers are haywire" he said as I finished "he must have tracked me" he nods just as I hear the bell as he sends me out to my pe lesson.

I got changed and all the vanoss crew stare at me as I walk in I just Ignore them as the teacher started teaching us. "Alright!" ( reference anyone?) "Today we're going to do gymnastics today now let's go" he shouts as we go and wait each other's turn.

We went by until Sydney and her group started to dance

  (skip too 1:50)

Then it was me as they laugh at me and I done the cheograghy of believer on the ropes.

After I was done everyone was silent until they all cheered."Well done holly I guess we found our new cheerleader captain" he says as I and Sydney shouts "WHAT!" "Yeah this is what this is about partly and to see your skills so what do you say?" I stood there looking around as i see Sydney and her group with vanoss crew glare at me until I turn and answer "I...."